UFC.com roster adds Brock Lesnar, I wonder why?

Came across this today. What could Dana be up to?!

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/brock-Lesnar Phone Post 3.0

He's fighting fedor in fight pass prelim for UFC 199 Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush - He's fighting fedor in fight pass prelim for UFC 199 Phone Post 3.0
Lol wouldn't shock me. But you have to wonder with a "big" announcement for 200 coming soon why Brock would be added to the roster? This would indeed blow my mind Phone Post 3.0

Brock vs Fedor in our FIGHT PASS MAIN EVENT Phone Post 3.0

Brock signed a three year deal with the WWE last March. There may have be an out in the contract, but that is pure speculation. Even if there is some type of out, or buyout, I would almost guarantee there would be some sort of no compete clause included because Vince wouldn't want to lose one of his biggest draws going back to the UFC.

Brock is not coming back. Phone Post 3.0

that fighter profile has been on their website since at least 2010. just because you discovered it today doesn't mean it's new.

he's under contract with the wwe until 2018 and isn't going anywhere. he is getting paid a ton to barely wrestle and would be a fool to choose the ufc over wwe.

for some reason he was added AND THEN DELETED from their active roster. who knows why. who cares? IT MEANS NOTHING

@UFCFIGHTERSiNFO
[Added] Brock Lesnar (Heavy)
3:30 PM - 20 May 2016

?@UFCFIGHTERSiNFO
[Deleted] Brock Lesnar (Heavy)
10:31 AM - 21 May 2016

TheMessiah - Brock is not coming back. Phone Post 3.0
I may eat those words.. but I just don't see him coming back to get beat up again.. unless he's fighting the best heavyweight ever Fedor Phone Post 3.0

Fedor isn't likely as he is under contract with other promoters but imagine if they do Hunt vs Brock at UFC 200 as a one time come back fight for Brock.

evh - that fighter profile has been on their website since at least 2010. just because you discovered it today doesn't mean it's new.

he's under contract with the wwe until 2018 and isn't going anywhere. he is getting paid a ton to barely wrestle and would be a fool to choose the ufc over wwe.

for some reason he was added AND THEN DELETED from their active roster. who knows why. who cares? IT MEANS NOTHING

@UFCFIGHTERSiNFO
[Added] Brock Lesnar (Heavy)
3:30 PM - 20 May 2016

?@UFCFIGHTERSiNFO
[Deleted] Brock Lesnar (Heavy)
10:31 AM - 21 May 2016
It's a point of interest. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Fedor isn't likely as he is under contract with other promoters but imagine if they do Hunt vs Brock at UFC 200 as a one time come back fight for Brock.
It makes sense, wasn't there a rumor going around that Hunt may be on 200? That would move the needle Phone Post 3.0

It'll be Brock vs Mayweather. If Mayweather wins he will be allowed to feast on Conor. Phone Post 3.0

One Championship Fan -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Fedor isn't likely as he is under contract with other promoters but imagine if they do Hunt vs Brock at UFC 200 as a one time come back fight for Brock.
It makes sense, wasn't there a rumor going around that Hunt may be on 200? That would move the needle Phone Post 3.0
Ya there was, would be a fun fight but I like both guys so hope to see them both fight someone else. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
One Championship Fan -
Ya there was, would be a fun fight but I like both guys so hope to see them both fight someone else. Phone Post 3.0
And Hunt would hurt Brock . Badly. Phone Post 3.0

UFC 200 would be the perfect time for Lesnar/mir 3.

Mr Sudo - 

Mir might be kangaroo hunting and not available for that bout. I'd love to see Brock/Hunt though. It would be painful to watch, being a Hunt fan, but that would be an exciting bout for as long as it lasted.

Mr Sudo -

Mir is suspended so... BROCK VS HUNT Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
One Championship Fan -
And Hunt would hurt Brock . Badly. Phone Post 3.0
If Hunt can stop the takedown, then yes you are 100% correct. However if Brock could get takedowns, then Brock has a chance. Not like Hunt has an amazing ground game. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously not likely but if they do Brock vs Hunt, should it be co main or main? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe it was a fat-fingered intern who made an honest mistake. Why else would he be added then deleted quickly? Shit happens. Phone Post 3.0