UFC Cornerman Auction

Tim Elliott is auctioning off a spot in his corner for his fight with Smolka. I think this is a genius way to make some side cash. I could see the UFC cracking down though

https://www.facebook.com/posterboyfighters/posts/1398873323477123

ttt

why wld ufc give a shit cuz they dont control cornermen and trainers the athletic comms do.

Wow that's crazy, and kind of fucked up.

Let a cancer kid walk out with you for free...

I hated Cody Garbrandt 3 months ago but I'm a fan for life after what he did for that kid Maddux.

Auctioning off a corner spot seems a little silly. Like.. Wow how special I got to corner Tim Elliot, but it cost me $700.00 bucks! What a memory!

starboy - why wld ufc give a shit cuz they dont control cornermen and trainers the athletic comms do.
I thought it was the UFC who banned Ken Pavia at one point, not the athletic commission? Remember when Dana hated him and said " no! you don't need your fucking manager in your corner! you need your coaches! there's nothing that dipstick is going to do while you're in a cage fighting" it was funny as hell!

B3LI3VE - 
starboy - why wld ufc give a shit cuz they dont control cornermen and trainers the athletic comms do.
I thought it was the UFC who banned Ken Pavia at one point, not the athletic commission? Remember when Dana hated him and said " no! you don't need your fucking manager in your corner! you need your coaches! there's nothing that dipstick is going to do while you're in a cage fighting" it was funny as hell!

dunno that story but remember when nick couldnt corner nate cuz the ac said so (he was suspended for drug test) 2 times. if ufc had pull nick coulda cornered his bro but they said ac controls that shit

WAR TANNER

Randy being banned coaching his son in the UFC.. That wasent a commision issue but rather a UFC/Dana issue.

JoseyWales - WAR TANNER

Link don't work, guessing someone said no