UFC counterprograms WEC

Spike is reairing 105 and then a new TUF episode during WEC 44 Brown vs Aldo

I expected this move. The WEC is the superior product it was only a matter of time before Zuffa became jealous of themselves.

WEC-farce

I'm waiting for the UFC to counterprogram the UFC.

Thats pretty retarded, Im surprised they dont just show 2 new episodes back to back the following week

CRE - WEC's TV deal is a fucking joke, it sucks because they're a superior product.

45k post. When do you have time for the ladies?

I'm waiting for the UFC to counterprogram the UFC.

LOL

That is pretty dumb, and yeah; WEC is a superior product

they are using 105 as a lead in, TUF is in the semi-finals of the tournament, they are not going to postpone their show

believe it or not, there are people who don't give 2 fucks about WEC

thank god I don't know any of them

and yea, VS and DirecTV, get your shit together already

This will be the second event some people are missing

CRE - 
Ramsey - 
CRE - WEC's TV deal is a fucking joke, it sucks because they're a superior product.

I try not to place too much of an emphasis or self worth on my status in the dating scene and recently I haven't put forth the type of effort needed.

My last relationship was long term and I had a fulfilling run in Florida before I moved, in LA I have tried to be more career and goal focused. In the process of working two jobs, one being a part time cleaning job that demands weird hours it's difficult. I don't really have any reliable wingmen out here, but I still get mine.

why so serious?

CRE - 
Ramsey - 

I try not to place too much of an emphasis or self worth on my status in the dating scene and recently I haven't put forth the type of effort needed.

My last relationship was long term and I had a fulfilling run in Florida before I moved, in LA I have tried to be more career and goal focused. In the process of working two jobs, one being a part time cleaning job that demands weird hours it's difficult. I don't really have any reliable wingmen out here, but I still get mine.

Hang tough CRE, hard work pays off.

he was just trying to get under your skin, using the guise of anonymity. good on you for not instigating though, you always seem to roll with the punches rather than strike back

caposa - 

and yea, VS and DirecTV, get your shit together already

This will be the second event some people are missing