Dichirico
Pejic
Taisumov
Cannonier
Entwistle
Martins
Stanciu Phone Post 3.0

Great thread. No really.  No I mean it.  

eventhough Taisumov is tough for anyone dont underestimate Damir Hadzovic... This fight is gonna be fireworks.... WAR DAMIR

I have a hard time seeing how Big Ben beats JDS, but id love him to do so Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - I have a hard time seeing how Big Ben beats JDS, but id love him to do so Phone Post 3.0
Have you seen JDS lately? With all due respect to the former champ, his best years are behind him, while Roth seems to be surging as of late. Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist -

thanks phucko Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors -
Mad Xyientist -

thanks phucko Phone Post 3.0
Fuckovic* Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank -
GaspareBJJ - I have a hard time seeing how Big Ben beats JDS, but id love him to do so Phone Post 3.0
Have you seen JDS lately? With all due respect to the former champ, his best years are behind him, while Roth seems to be surging as of late. Phone Post 3.0
I agree, I think Rothwell even may have the advantage on the feet now, JDS was so tentative in that Overeem fight, and then got blasted. We all saw Roth lay waste to Overeem. I think Rothwell makes quick work of JDS, first round stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

NUMBERON3MMA -
Ozamataz Buckshank -
I agree, I think Rothwell even may have the advantage on the feet now, JDS was so tentative in that Overeem fight, and then got blasted. We all saw Roth lay waste to Overeem. I think Rothwell makes quick work of JDS, first round stoppage. Phone Post 3.0
Junior was on the sidelines for a lot of time before the Reem fight. He was surprisingly tentative.

I hope we'll see a different Junior. Phone Post 3.0