UFC didn't even answer Loiseau's plea

I am sure I will get in trouble for this but whatever! You don"t know what the UFC and Dana and the rest have done and its none of your business! I know for a fact that they have done more for people in need and do it for the right reason's.
When people do it for the right reason's you never hear about it. Funny when people make a donation and need people to know about it, just to make themself look good. Just do what you feel is right, donate - don't donate!

its a pretty shitty way to try and weasel your way back into the big show imo.

epwar - NFL seemed to have no problem doing it and donated $2.5 million. But what is the $30,000 max is might cost the UFC? Dana needs some new pants in his wardrobe I guess.
The National Football League and the NFL Players Association pledged $2.5 million to aid in relief and recovery efforts in Haiti to assist victims of the earthquake.

The NFL and NFLPA will contribute $1 million through their Disaster Relief Fund to the American Red Cross and Partners In Health ($500,000 each). In addition, the NFL and its network partners will run pregame and in-game messages during this weekend's games valued at $1.5 million to promote donations. In addition, NFL owners and players are making their own personal donations.

The NFL is working with its teams, players and media partners to raise money and promote awareness of the recovery efforts. A national PSA will air during each playoff game this weekend driving viewers to www.redcross.org, where they can support the recovery efforts. The PSA will feature New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma and San Diego Chargers defensive end Jacques Cesaire

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d815bff52&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
the nfl donating 2.5 million is comparable to the ufc donating 20 bucks

Dana gave me a couple of grand once to go to a charity that supports people fighting against cancer.

They actually do a lot.

billoni -

Wahh! UFC won't answer Loiseau's plea! I'm a whiny little bitch! Even though I haven't done anything to help out Haiti, I'm going to condemn the UFC for this!
FU man!

if the ufc wanted to do a fundraiser for Haiti, why would they use a substandard fighter and lower the quality of the card?

the UFC doesn't need to contact a fighter who's not even signed by them anymore. the crow had his chance to stay in the UFC but he fought like shit against herman. i wouldn't want to see the crow take up card space.

It is an unfortunate situation for the people of Haiti, however it is no organisations, nor individuals obligation to raise money for these people.

UFC fundraising, just like praying, will achieve fuck all.

I agree with the post right above me

lol at dude pimping a guy trying to get in the big show through the backdoor

I don't even think it was a nice gesture. He could have worked through his current promotion or worked through another charity. This is just another way to try to get back into the UFC. What a round way to "help" Haiti.

I just find fake charity really annoying. I know so many people who have far less means than Loiseau who have donated $ or supplies.

Best reply I saw on another board about this:

If Elvis can get on the Aussie card, no reason the UFC shouldn't give him a fight

Ramsey - Its not the UFC's job to do this. Get over yourselves.

no, but it wouldnt hurt them to do it either. We just saw bang ludwig and gilber yvel fight fight on the main card, and dan lauzon get televised, on a PPV. The former two of those guys are legends but washed up in exactly the same way The Crow is. No reason the UFC couldn't make something happen here if those guys are being televised on PPV.

HexRei - 
Ramsey - Its not the UFC's job to do this. Get over yourselves.

no, but it wouldnt hurt them to do it either. We just saw bang ludwig and gilber yvel fight fight on the main card, and dan lauzon get televised, on a PPV. The former two of those guys are legends but washed up in exactly the same way The Crow is. No reason the UFC couldn't make something happen here if those guys are being televised on PPV.

the crow had was brought back at UFC 97; we all saw what happened to him against herman. duane was brought in on short notice against miller who was going to be on the main card regardless, yvel fought dos santos who the UFC is marketing now, and lauzon vs miller was on spike for the free prelims.

the UFC can't just sign every fighter that wants to donate money.

FreakDaddy - The UFC is not the Red Cross, they are a private fight company.
No doubt.

UFC does plenty .

Huge supporters of the US troops 4 starters....

The UFC is just a bunch of PlayaHatians!

But in all seriousness I would also like to fight in the UFC and I will dedicate all my money to the people in Haiti! And Epwar, if Dana and Lorenzo don't contact me, I will let you know so you can start another thread!

the butthurt in this thread is epic.

anyone that talks down about the UFC for not doing this, is a grade-a dipshit.

epwar - Best reply I saw on another board about this:
If Elvis can get on the Aussie card, no reason the UFC shouldn't give him a fight

They did the samething for Loiseau at 97

Threadstarter's 15 minutes of attention ended 8 hours and 45 minutes ago.