UFC Dublin gets 5 fights confirmed

Holy shit great card so far. Top it off with a main event of Cerone vs. McGregor and we have ourselves a barn burner of a card Phone Post 3.0

THE TROPHY BUCK - Didn't they just cut Phil Harris I think he's gonna be fighting for cage warriors
I just spoke to phil, he was signed to cage warriors but the UFC phoned his management and cage warriors and asked him to resign with them for I think another 3 fights Phone Post 3.0

Great card?? Are you crazy.Sack of shit card yet again Phone Post 3.0

This is shaping up. Pickett-Creepy should be a good one, Gunnar is going to put on a clinic and Huge Tom Lawlor might be the next Broke Fitch or Motivated Penn.

Who is Conor going to use as a human heavy bag?

Nick Diaz Fan - Great card?? Are you crazy.Sack of shit card yet again Phone Post 3.0

It just needs a good McGregor fight and a Legend fight. Will make the whole thing better.

When is this card? Phone Post 3.0

Gutted i'm out of the country when this is happening. Atmosphere is gonna be mad when the likes of Neil/Gunni/Conor are fighting. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernIrishZombie -
Tom Lawlor - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 
Tom Lawlor - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Latifi is dropping to 185? Even after beating Diabate?

I can't imagine Tom is going up in weight

Eh Wrong. I am.

Tom, you sneaky bastard - saying the card was full and you couldn't get on it. Good poker face!

How about a UG get-together with you and Uncle Creepy?

Not sneaky. When I made that statement it was true as far as I knew.

I guess that's fair enough...

I am pumped to get to see you fight in person!

This.. Gonna be good to see u throw down Tom.. up for a meet up too! Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - When is this card? Phone Post 3.0
19th july dude Phone Post 3.0

Good card so far.

Stoked to see gunnar and McCall on the same card. Should be a fun night of fights. Phone Post 3.0

What's the over/under on Creepy making it to fight day? I kid. I kid.

Seriously though... Phone Post 3.0

If Cathal doesnt make the TUF 19 finals I would assume they move him to this card instead of putting him on the TUF finale prelims.  Thats only if he isnt in the finals though.

Creepy/Pickett and Nelson/LaFlare are awesome fights.  Harris/Seery, Tom/Latiffi are good fights.

McGregor vs Cole will likely be the main event.

Tom Lawlor - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Eh Wrong. I am.

Source?

Tom Lawlor - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 
Tom Lawlor - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Eh Wrong. I am.

Tom, you sneaky bastard - saying the card was full and you couldn't get on it. Good poker face!

How about a UG get-together with you and Uncle Creepy?

Not sneaky. When I made that statement it was true as far as I knew.

I think this is the least humorous post you've ever made. Pull yourself together, man.

Gunnar vs LaFlare is so fucking good. Gunnar has looked like an animal, but Ryan has the wrestling, cardio, and toughness to make this interesting. Can't wait for that one.

UGer Ian McCall vs Brad Pickett? I don't think Pickett will be able to work takedowns, so I'm expecting/hoping for fireworks on the feet.

UGer Tom Lawlor's return vs Latifi is nice too. Could be some crazy scrambles in that one, and Tom's underrated on the feet while Latifi has been in Alex's last few camps IIRC.

Even Seery vs Harris is a Cage Warriors main event that should deliver here.

Donovan vs Krylov is the only one that stands out like a sore thumb. Not feeling that one. Hopefully we get more fights like the 1st three - could be the difference between a good card and a mediocre one. Maybe they can get Norman Parke on here?

I also noticed that this is a Fight Pass card. Saw it on mmafighting. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Damien Rooney needs to be on this card! Phone Post 3.0
Paddy holohan knocked out damo so he should be first in line. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - When is this card? Phone Post 3.0

July 19th... Gonna be a good one.

Hope the judges don't screw ya Tom Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 -

If Cathal doesnt make the TUF 19 finals I would assume they move him to this card instead of putting him on the TUF finale prelims.  Thats only if he isnt in the finals though.

Creepy/Pickett and Nelson/LaFlare are awesome fights.  Harris/Seery, Tom/Latiffi are good fights.

McGregor vs Cole will likely be the main event.

I'm really hoping they will do Cerrrone vs. mcGregor Phone Post 3.0

In for when tickets go on sale.