UFC DVD Idea

Every ten or five years, they should make a Fan's Favorite DVD's.

Title of the DVD could be called "UFC: Top 15 MMA Fan's Favorite fights Volume 1."

Volume 1 Fan's can vote from like UFC 1 through 16.

Kind of like UFC: Hits Volume 1 and 2. But the fans voting on a poll to chose which fights to be on those DVD's.

A no-commentary option!

Or how about this.... Don't edit down the events!!

I've still never seen the opening round of UFC 2 (the 16 man tournie).

"2 words... fighter commentaries"

Awesome idea. Get two fighters in the same room together to commentate their fight.

You think Zuffa thinks of the fans when they put out the DVDs? If they did, at least UFCs 30-45 would be out.

"A no-commentary option!"

That should been on the PPV as well.

"A no-commentary option!"

That should been on the PPV as well.

every dvd i have ever seen i have wished for an option to turn the commentary OFF

ttt

ttt

support the sport

I agree that a best of DVD would be amazing, but to do one for every 15 years is way too much of a gap in time. They should do one every 3 years or so, there are tons of great fights to choose from every year, and they could pack 16 or so fights on the DVD plus some bonus material.

I absolutely love the idea of a best of DVD and they should let the fans vote on it(educated ones anyway). But like I said they should split it up, I don't really need a DVD that mixes UFC 1 with UFC 47, I think it shold be split up in respect to the age of the events.

TTT for a great idea!!!!!

i also have a suggestion --- Don't put 10 minutes of unpassable material at the beginning of every DVD and DON'T skip any of the Pay-Per-View like the commentators talking in between fights.

"You think Zuffa thinks of the fans when they put out the DVDs? If they did, at least UFCs 30-45 would be out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LOL....pay attention"

The UK UFC DVD makes from UFC 35 to UFC 38 out on DVD.

The UFC is working on putting out the old events out on DVD.

They have been "working on it" for a long time.

No commentary is available even on the vhs versions, it's called the mute button. Goddammit do I have to think of everything?

Yelm I wanna hear the action not Rogan screaming.

ttt