UFC DVD on Sale Today (pic)

Ultimate Knockouts 1&2 (combo dvd) is on sale at retail outlets: Tower,Transworld Entertainment (FYE, Saturday Matinee, Coconuts, Strawberries, Spec's and Planet Music)Netflix.com,Baker & Taylor,Best Buy,Borders,AEC One Stop,Eurpac,Flash,Fry's Electronics,Hastings,J&R,Musicland,Video Action Sports (VAS),Arrow,Ritmo Latino,VPD (Video Product Distribution),Ingram Entertainment,Amazon

How much?

I got it for 14.99 @ best buy

ttt

Good price, i'll pick it up this week.

i got this already and there are alot fights used in this dvd that were in ufc hits, and ultimate ko's 1...

good job by the Zuffa fellows.

I bought it 10 days ago from FYE...for some reason they put them on shelves 10 days early.

how much overlap is there with the other DVDs that have been released? what fights are unique to these DVDs that would make me want to buy them?

seriously - what fights are on this DVD?

I went to both Tower Records and Newbury Comics today and neither was carrying it. I also don't see it on the Best Buy website.

this is not a secondary account, I am here to stay.

huh?

ttt

I watched it already. Some very good action. The first part is excellent. Part 2 uses Chuck Lidell as the color comentator and the most painful part is listening to Chuck try to add intelligent commentary. A good purchase if you can get past the commentary in part 2.

wtf is up with sandyholt?

Thanks, ironmik. Are there many fights that aren't on the other UFC compilation DVDs?

Any big fights or newer fights?

On Feb. 10 UFC will release UFC 43 (Randy vs Chuck) & UFC 44 (Randy vs Tito). You can pre-order these at buy.com for $14.88

It's got all the classics, Tank, Coleman getting kicked in the face, Pulver's 1 puch KO, Baroni over Menne... There's probably ~ 30 - 40 ko's in each part so there's a lot of action. Most I've seen before but worth watching again.

There's also an "Ultimate Submissions" DVD around. Gotta get that next.

"I went to both Tower Records and Newbury Comics today and neither was carrying it. I also don't see it on the Best Buy website."

it's on the best buy website, go on this link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1325279&skuId=6105323&type=product

you might of typed "UFC" and it doesn't show the UFC: Ultimate Ko's, but if you typed "Ultimate Fighting Championship" then it will show all the UFC tapes and DVD's.

ttt