UFC EVENT T-SHIRTS(older shows)

who out there has older ufc event shirts from some of the shows? could you send me pictures of them? i have a few but would like to see others. if you want to sell any or have any mma posters, passes, programs, etc. let me know. i will pay for the right items.email me with fotos!

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

I have alot of them. If I get off my lazy ass maybe I will take a pic of them all. Over 15 older ones all together i think.

Yuma, Long time no see. I have been fucked around so much in the last few months with this mma collectable bullshit that it has made me lose interest in the mma fight game almost completely. Never thought i would say that.

me too! i think weve all been ripped off at one point on the computer. i can say ive never did anyone wrong though.

looking for a ufc brazil t shirt or a ufc 22 shirt. anyone out there got one?

ttt

ttt....

ttt

Luckily there are great people on the UG like Arias
and ThomasBJJ among others who I've happily done business with.

eBay has become a breeding ground of garbage, with very little worthwhile. So many bogus items, fake autographs, the usual.

ttt for the honest traders/buyers/sellers

I have a slightly worn UFC Brazil from the actual show.

MIguel save that for my compensation package!

nice!!!!!!!

ttt

ttt

ttt

I've got one from The Battle On The Bayou. I think it was UFC 16 (Frank Shamrock vs. Igor Zinoviev). Very worn though.

flowerfeeder- hook me up with it? let me know. dont care how much its worn. send you shipping charges for it? let me know!!!

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

anyone have passes???

lol

i do!

pics!?

any other old ufc shirts people have?

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

ttt