UFC EVENT T-SHIRTS(older shows)

ttt

ttt

ttt

I have the official shirt Caol Uno and his team wore at UFC 32 (the one where Uno knocked out Iha in his guard!) The slogan was "Fun Is Not Enough." Uno signed it and gave it to me after an interview I think. It hangs in my closet. I have never worn it.

Hey Mike!

loretta
is it an event shirt? is it for sale? got any posters or passes?

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

Mark Coleman used to have this awesome shirt on his website, it said "I guess wrestlers can fight...But what if I know Karate?" and it had a picture of him GnP some guy. I wish I could have that one.

does he still have a website?

hey Loretta. Been very rough around here lately. The job,kids ect. Cant go to the AC UFC because I cant get time off.

Yes Yuma she has passes but if she ever decides to sell i know i am #1 on her list. :) Shes all mine!

i am # 2.....

NOT

:)

ttt

I guess I am sentimental, but I'd like to hang on to my passes.

Hang in there Mike.

I got a couple UFC 18 shirts with the date printed right on them. Like new. Make me an offer.

I've got a slightly worn UFC 22 Shirt. Still got my Extreme Fighting 4 poster and WVC Poster with Marco Ruas. Got a couple of King of the Cage Posters. WEC Halloween pass. ThomasBrumm2000@yahoo.com

"From: the fourth man

Luckily there are great people on the UG like Arias and ThomasBJJ among others who I've happily done business with. "

Wow, and I haven't even posted on this forum in almost a year (seems like). What did I trade/sell you 4th man?

ttt

steveD- ill take one of those ufc 18 shirts. email me and well talk money. what shape are they in? send me a picture if possible. thanx!!!!

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

thomasbjj- whats up? long time no post.

Ill take the other UFC 18 shirt. $ here waiting to be sent out.

stinkyufc@yahoo.com

Coleman doesn't have a site anymore that I know of, but I would love to have that shirt.

ThomasBJJ,

You're right, it seems you haven't posted on here in quite some time. I believe I bought a bunch of FCF, Fightsport and Grappling mags from you. Good stuff...