UFC exposed

It’s very sad to see the UFC steadily heading towards the path of scripted Pro wrestling bouts with directed narratives. The Gane fight was NOT that impressive. Yet when I heard the commentators talking so highly of him and one said something like this performance could earn him a title shot over Derrick, I was surprised. The narrative seemed pushed and out of place.

Now they announce the interim belt??? To me, it looks like they purposely want the extra belt so a unification bout would be bigger. Also, Ngannou is a great humble Champion, yet the UFC is going to shit on him so soon? Is he really asking for too much money? Is the UFC shitting on their HW Champ for money negotiating leverage?

Something strange is going on and I hope some of you insiders can shed some light on it, thanks!

1 Like

The ufc is only doing this because Francis came out publicly bitching about his pay. Makes perfect sense that a company would not like when one of their employees publicly criticized them

1 Like

Francis is not a UFC employee…

When you are a fan of the sport component of prizefighting it is a shame to see this situation.

Stipe loses to DC on 7/2018.
Stipe beats DC on 8/2019
Stipe beats DC on 8/2020
Stipe loses to Ngannou on 3/2021

Ngannou got 3 fights in 2019 and 2020 and went 3-0.
Ngannou had to wait 11 months for his #1 contenders fight with no fights.
Ngannou then had to wait 11 more months for his title fight.

All of a sudden UFC is creating an int. title with Lewis and Gaine 3 months after Ngannou won the title when he is ready to go a month after UFC wants him to be?

The UFC had Ngannou waiting forever for his title shot while he was ripping through Cain, JDS, Blaydes and Rosenstruik and they can’t wait until Sep for him to defend (per his manager)?

Amazing UFC creates not int. title while Stipe is out forever but create one just because they are at odds with Ngannou and his management.

How long did UFC let Conor hold the LW title with no interim title again?

UFC’s use of int. titles seems a political game that helps them when they are at odds with champs.

3 Likes

“Complete shock with your decision after we said September was good for us,” Martin said. “Complete shock that you guys made threats after less than three months after you all were aware. Complete shock after you knew why Francis needed more time. That is correct. I know you’re passionate but you are trying to discredit by integrity when I’ve been nothing but respectful to you, Hunter [Campbell] and your entire staff? Speaks more about you than it does me. I’m not even mad, I’m actually impressed that I’ve gotten your attention.

“Incompetent management? I think we’ve done a damn good job. I think you really don’t like the fact that Francis is being represented by not only me but an entire agency, one which you can’t control. Hence why you have people tryin to rep him all the time to your benefit. [Laughing crying emoji.] I tell you what, let’s disclose everything for people to see. Emails, calls, texts, everything. Deal? Cause I’m ready to get blackballed by the UFC. I’m not defined by it, you or anyone else for that matter. How’s that sound? Sincerely, your old employee, Marquel Martin.”

2 Likes

Vegito_Blue, all UFC fighters are independent contractors not employee’s…

They can’t strip him, so they create a belt to make him seem less legitimate. We’ve seen this happen multiple times over the years.

I do not care. You know what I meant. He fights for the UFC he’s under UFC contract. One of their contracted fighters complained about money publicly and they’re not happy

1 Like

Very valid point!

1 Like

Watch “LEAKED INFO Why Francis Ngannou WONT SIGN his New UFC Contract!! (It’s NOT About Jon Jones OR $$$)” on YouTube

He’s not. UFC claims the athletes they control are not employees, but rather independent contractors.