UFC Fight Club...worth it?

Greetings,

Just wondering if any of you have purchased a UFC Fight Club membership? I'm mostly interested for the presale, I could really care less about Q&A's and 20% off the UFC store. I'll be attending UFC 168 and want to make sure I get tickets for a decent price. Well, as decent as possible.

Bonus question: Anybody ever bought presale tix and made good profit off reselling them?

Sub... But have herd it's a ripoff still waiting to activate mine Phone Post 3.0

Reselling tickets is really hit and miss, even if the whole card stays together which is rare these days. If the main event falls out, you're fucked.

Even with fightclub it can be difficult to get the cheapest seats. If you aren't getting the cheapest, you are usually ok to wait til Thursday for the newsletter ticket presale (one day later than fightclub, but free). 168 will be a high demand event for sure though.

So to answer your question, I don't fucking know

For sure. I'm thinking since its the New Years show and at least one of the big fights should survive grabbing a few extra tix to sell later would be a pretty safe way to soften the blow of buying my own tickets.

It was worth it for me to get good seats for the fights in Vegas. For most of the Vegas ones, all the seats that are worth having are gone after the UFC fight club and MLife presales. Phone Post 3.0

thatcpjguy - It was worth it for me to get good seats for the fights in Vegas. For most of the Vegas ones, all the seats that are worth having are gone after the UFC fight club and MLife presales. Phone Post 3.0

By good seats do you mean cheap seats or quality of seat?