UFC Fight Night 109 results & discussion

oh my god that step back left was McGregoresque

Wow England. 24 years old. OOoo. Till tiring, probably the big weight cut.

Till held the fence to stop a critical takedown. Hope he loses for that... 2-0 Till

Ayari's got a hell of a chin. Would love to see more combinations from Till..

Ayari is showing us his heart.. guy has been rocked a few times and keeps getting back into the fight 

Nice spinning bitch slap.

Great performance from Till, just a damn shame about missing weight. 

KnockoutThoughts - 

Ayari is showing us his heart.. guy has been rocked a few times and keeps getting back into the fight 

He's the one pressing the action too. 3rd round for Ayari.

Till still just so impressive, not many guys are going to absorb those clean shots.

Father O Malley - 

Oh really he missed weight lol, he looks so yuge for 170. Wasn't a fair fight then. Sucks

Till easy 3-0

How do you get 29-27?

Till is a cool guy.. like him, but didn't like that blatant fence grab to avoid the takedown 

KnockoutThoughts -

How do you get 29-27?

I'd like an answer to this as well.

KnockoutThoughts -

How do you get 29-27?

I'm guessing either rd 1 or 2 was a 10-8 for Till the other a 10-9, and rd 3 was a 10-9 Ayari.

Musoke was looking like a good prospect pre Injury. Was good at getting the back.

Nico

CRE -
Father O Malley - 

Oh really he missed weight lol, he looks so yuge for 170. Wasn't a fair fight then. Sucks

Missed weight by 5lbs

Musoke showing he's the better grappler so far. Also has some serious pop in his strikes.. clear 1-0 Musoke

Wilders of the Lost Each - Held is now 0-3 in the UFC.
Not how most everyone envisioned it going so far I imagine.

20-18 Musoke.

Back and forth round... Musoke stole it back with the late knockdown imo.. 2-0 Musoke