UFC Fight Night 119 results & discussion

Id laugh if they make Woodley vs Covington next, two of the most unlikable guys in the division. That PPV would do record low numbers.

Covington looked SLOPPY! Leading with his head, getting tagged, Mf looked hurt on the feet at times by Maia. If Woodley catches him with his head out like a turtle it’s an easy KO. He was leading against Maia with his head down and leaning forward. Making a nest for a nasty uppercut or overhand counter.

Brabatross - Id laugh if they make Woodley vs Covington next, two of the most unlikable guys in the division. That PPV would do record low numbers.

Sometimes you get the opposite effect. It’s a win win because one of the douches has to lose. 

Wasa-B - DC sucks at trying to feign the hype, shit ass post fight interview.
DC is doing such an awful job tonight. Usuallt think he does a decent job.

Ufc better not miss the chance to promote this young killer. How good was the call out!? Kids got a chip on his shoulder and backs it up. I thought Maia was past his level, but obviously not.

no knock on colby he's a good fighter but I dont ever see him beating woodley, ever. especially coming in kinda small for a 170'er.

also, please dont feed the chillen troll

Colby doesn’t get it. Tyron is already playing the bad guy. You gotta play the good guy. Tyron isn’t Brazillian. You’re supposed to say “St Louis is a dump, black people are filthy animals!”. Actually, wait… don’t say that.

I watch videos online all the time of ppl getting shot up in Brazil by a guy on a motor scooter and cheap dirt bikes. Covington must not be watching these same videos..

In all honesty, I could see Tyron ko’ing him in like 25 seconds.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Colby doesn't get it. Tyron is already playing the bad guy. You gotta play the good guy. Tyron isn't Brazillian. You're supposed to say "St Louis is a dump, black people are filthy animals!". Actually, wait... don't say that.

lol.

GOT

BooZe -
iEatConorCauk -
CHiLLEN -
Brabatross -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Maia should hang em up.
Yup.
Yep. Colby just on another level. Its almost like man against boy. Was pulling for Maia :(

the fuck are you talking about?  He squeaked out a win after getting lit up by an over the hill jiu jitsu practioner for a round. 

Lol chillen is a Colby dick puller 

he was on the Maia train on the other thread. Just a troll
KnockoutThoughts -
Brabatross - Id laugh if they make Woodley vs Covington next, two of the most unlikable guys in the division. That PPV would do record low numbers.

Sometimes you get the opposite effect. It’s a win win because one of the douches has to lose. 

The fight I want to see is Convington vs Usman.

Hopefully mma hasn’t past machida

Machida or brunson??

going with Brunson here

Machida’s gonna smash this “opponent”

DEADLEAGUE -
BooZe -
iEatConorCauk -
CHiLLEN -
Brabatross -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Maia should hang em up.
Yup.
Yep. Colby just on another level. Its almost like man against boy. Was pulling for Maia :(

the fuck are you talking about?  He squeaked out a win after getting lit up by an over the hill jiu jitsu practioner for a round. 

Lol chillen is a Colby dick puller 

he was on the Maia train on the other thread. Just a troll
I thought Colby would get destroyed. Was pulling for Maia. I cant let my emotional attachment get in the way of anothers great performance. I gotta b real. Colby was just too good unfortunately.
WattMell - It's 1am and the main event is just starting. Fuck I'm tired.

Fuck people who live on the east coast - UFC

Just moved from the east coast to the west coast a few months ago, fights being on at a reasonable time is fucking amazing.

Lyoto inside