UFC Fight Night 119 results & discussion

1-0 Brooks

Good round from both guys, but Brooks owned with the slams and ground game. Figueroa catches him though and it’s over.

1-0 Brooks

KnockoutThoughts -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

I like the euro play by play guy

John Godden is nearly as good as Anik. He should have gotten Grisham's job.

Anik is garbage though. His whole contribution to the broadcast is telling us gambling odds..

Anik is really good, and has earned my respect. He is knowledgeable. When he first stated, I hated him, I thought he was just some sportscenter, mma newb.

Ooo, I thought that choke was done.

Fig just can’t stop the td.

Damn, both those Guillotines were deep.

Figuerado was winning the standup and starting to pepper Brooks, crazy transition to the ground, and Figuerido trying to decapitate him with those head wrap chokes. Brooks head looked like a pimple, except a pimple would have been oozing under that kind of pressure.

Brooks back on top raining down punches now.. Figuerido looking good on the feet. 

Brazilian ref full of shit..warns Brooks right away for a point on next one

Wow, Yamasaki takes away the dominant position, for a foul I didn’t see.

Probably 1-1

Close round, but think Fig got it. 1-1 and Brooksooks tired.

Figuerido gets tagged coming in crazy, then lands a takedown of his own to end the round. Maybe 1-1. 

Oh, I see the shorts grab.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Wow, Yamasaki takes away the dominant position, for a foul I didn't see.

Foul was bullshit, but he did kinda tug the shorts on the way up. DC does that shit all the time no warning..

Brooks has the perfect head apparently to slip out of guillotines..lol

Brooks just pops right out of those guillotines.

Lol...this fight is hilarious. Brooks is like a fucking Gummy Bear. Escapes all subs by twisting and turning out of them.

shit that was a nice transition to the kimura, fast as fuck.