UFC Fight Night 119 results & discussion

Something stinks about that decision and it smells like toxoplasmosis, feijao farts and a kool-aid.

let’s get this show on the road

I thought it was close enough for the Brazillian judges to do their thing, without causing a riot.

I think it was the right decision, Fig was the one mpving forward, landing hard strikes and attacking with subs.

ausgepicht - Something stinks about that decision and it smells like toxoplasmosis, feijao farts and a kool-aid.

^ notorious racist bigot

I don’t believe one single person on this forum thinks the Brazilian, who failed at everything except a few harmless punches, was outstruck and had 20 seconds of control, really won. I know some people above who wanted Brooks to lose because they don’t like wrestling, but that’s it.

going with Dos Santos here

cuttooth - 
ausgepicht - Something stinks about that decision and it smells like toxoplasmosis, feijao farts and a kool-aid.

^ notorious racist bigot

Point out one thing I said was racist, crybaby.

While you’re at it, by all means tell us what race Brazilian is.

Get an education, libtard.

cuttooth - 

^ notorious racist bigot

When you disagree and can’t think of anything intelligent to say, bring out the race card (even though Brazilians are predominantly not of a different race), and really think you scored points.

This is why FightPass is a rip-off. A mf has 2 different cable subscriptions, one through Xfinity, one through Direct TV Now, and I still don’t have all the channels to watch this bullshit. Had to find a stream anyway..smh

Griffin piecing him up so far... 

Man these ring girls are fucking incredible!!

StretchPlum - I don't believe one single person on this forum thinks the Brazilian, who failed at everything except a few harmless punches, was outstruck and had 20 seconds of control, really won. I know some people above who wanted Brooks to lose because they don't like wrestling, but that's it.
Then last two rounds were close, but Fig edged them.

Dos Santos gets dropped.. 

Doc_Watson - Man these ring girls are fucking incredible!!

Brazil’s known for the beautiful women bro..

great round

10-9 dos Santos round 1

I repeat, I don’t believe anyone really thinks that.

1-0 Dos Santos.

Hopefully he’s not completely gassed.

Griffin's corner should stop it. He got mauled.

Crazy ass finish to that round. Griffin was ready to fold. Did Dos Santos spend the whole gas tank? If Griffin comes back and wins this it would be the most amazing comeback in the history of the UFC. Idk how tf he’s still in there.. WOW!