UFC Fight Night 127 results & discussion

UFC Fight Night 127 took place Saturday, March 17th from the O2 Arena in London, England. The event was headlined by a heavyweight title fight between former heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum and #7 ranked Alexander Volkov.

Main Card (Live on UFC Fight Pass, 5:00 PM EST)

-Alexander Volkvov defeated Fabricio Werdum by Knockout (Punch, Round 4, 1:38)

-Jan Blachowicz defeated Jimi Manuwa by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)

-Tom Duquesnoy defeated Terrion Ware by Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)

-Leon Edwards defeated Peter Sobotta by TKO (Strikes, Round 3, 4:59)</p>

Preliminary Bouts (Live on UFC Fight Pass, 1:45 PM EST)

-Charles Byrd defeated John Phillips by Submission (RNC, Round 1, 3:58)

-Danny Roberts defeated Oliver Enkamp by KO (Punch, Round 1, 2:12)

-Danny Henry defeated Hakeem Dawodu by Technical Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 1, 0:39)

-Paul Craig defeated Magomed Ankalaev by Submission (Triangle Choke, Round 3, 4:59)

-Kajan Johnson defeated Stevie Ray by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

-Dmitriy Sosnovskiy defeated Mark Godbeer by Submission (RNC,&nbsp; Round 2, 4:29)

-Nasrat Haqparast vs. Nad Narimani (Bout Cancelled)</p>

Live on fight pass. What a bunch of bs.

WattMell -
sassen -

Live on fight pass. What a bunch of bs.

Damn just saw that. Was planning on watching this card tonight at work, they have FS1. Guess I'll just watch the main event on FB live. Would never pay for the Fight Ass app.

how do you find it on FB live

Fuck the haters and the people proud to steal content, Im happy to get a card this early in the day.

If you’re “in Russia” 

i would imagine it will be on matchtv.ru/on-air 

it usually is and it’s a great stream 

luctaro -

Fuck the haters and the people proud to steal content, Im happy to get a card this early in the day.

This is a stellar card, right!?!

If its good enough to steal is good enough to watch, Bad doggy.

+30 min

From the UFC: Based on advice from the UFC medical team on Saturday morning, Nasrat Haqparast was deemed unfit to fight due to an infectious eye condition and his bout against Nad Narimani has been cancelled. #UFCLondon will proceed with 10 fights starting at 6pmGMT/2pmET/11amPT.

Bullshit. Fuck fightpass.

The UFC is the worst organization on earth when it comes to disseminating the start time of their event. I’d say that 9 out 10 events, you’ll get 5 different start times from 5 different sites.

For example, Sherdog and here have the event starting at 1:45pm. Yet, the UFC site (which is often wrong) has the start time at 2:00pm.

So is it the info the UFC is sending everyone that is fucked up or do the site owner’s not know how to read?

Fuck I’m a fight junkie, said I was gonna do important shit today and watch the fights tonight, here I am about to watch live with you degenerates.

In.

pours a drink at 204 pm et

BJ Penn Forever - Fuck I'm a fight junkie, said I was gonna do important shit today and watch the fights tonight, here I am about to watch live with you degenerates.

You can’t quit us, babe.

Now let’s spoon.

Wtf 2 fights scrapped… Shit been out of the loop

When Werdum subs Volkov tonight he will become the 5th most impressive submission of Werdum’s illustrious career IMO.

Werdum is subing him via RNC or armbar.

Werdum sub victims:

Fedor

Cain

Big Nog

Erikson

Volkov

Overeem

Aleksander

Harris

Kyle

Zentsov

BJ Penn Forever - When Werdum subs Volkov tonight he will become the 5th most impressive submission of Werdum's illustrious career IMO.

Werdum is subing him via RNC or armbar.

Werdum sub victims:

Fedor

Cain

Big Nog

Erikson

Volkov

Overeem

Aleksander

Harris

Kyle

Zentsov

I was so pissed when hunt couldn’t finish him after dropping him twice. Me and my friends probably woke up the hood screaming.

^^^

That was a great fight.

Terrible stand up

God-beer has to be the coolest last name in UFC history.