UFC Fight Night 186 results & discussion

UFC Fight Night 186 (UFC Vegas 20, UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Gane) took place Saturday, February 27th from the UFC Apex Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Main Card (Live on ESPN+, 8:00 PM EST)

-Ciryl Gane defeated Jairzinho Rozenstruik by Unanimous Decision (50–45, 50–45, 50–45)

-Magomed Ankalaev defeated Nikita Krylov by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

-Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Montana De La Rosa declared a Majority Draw (28-27, 28-28, 28-28)

-Pedro Munhoz defeated Jimmie Rivera by Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

-Angela Hill vs. Ashley Yoder was moved to UFC Vegas 21

-Alex Caceres defeated Kevin Croom by Unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-27)

Preliminary Card (Live on ESPN+, 6:00 PM EST)

-Thiago Moises defeated Alexander Hernandez by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

-Alexis Davis defeated Sabina Mazo by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)

-Ronnie Lawrence defeated Vince Cachero by TKO (Punches, Round 3, 2:37)

-Dustin Jacoby defeated Maxim Grishin by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Better than the last PPV

2 Likes

Hill vs yoder is called off for covid.

UFC.com says prelims start at 6:00.

Universally -

UFC.com says prelims start at 6:00.

Very confusing. ESPN+ has a thumbnail for the main card that says 5pm CST. Usually that’s what I use for accurate times. However the prelims tile is not there like it was yesterday, and the main card tile was originally 7pm CST. I follow Alex Hernandez on Instagram and his story says his fight is scheduled to be at 6:30 CST. So the time I will be going by is 5pm prelims, and 7pm main card (CST). 

3 top 10 fights I believe, I’ll definitely be watching.

1 Like

![](upload://52JFuxg2WiA2NEFbrisoSZoAMbQ.jpeg)

![](upload://bocs4RWGKNypA50cisGWFQaRvXX.jpeg)

![](upload://wOicHZ8dBO6rDGqwl8OtpJaB4lP.jpeg)

Always a pain in the ass trying to figure out when these are actually taking place 

Good news / Sort of good news:

• Good news: Only 1 chick fight on the main card now!
  • Sort of good news: Both chicks in the fight have finished more than 70% of their pro wins!
1 Like

What’s the call on the Caceres fight?

Maxim reminds me of Forrest.

Grisham had a terrible fucking game plan. Play kickboxing with the Ex Glory kickboxer, kept it close but if he secured a couple takedowns he likely wins that handily

cool to see the Maurice Smith HL... he used to bring fighters up to BC back in the 90s when he was world kickboxing champ

Whambo -

Maxim reminds me of Forrest.

yup... Forrest Grishim

Those corner cameras transitioned like an Austin powers movie 

Lawrence is a definite solid prospect.

Damn been in and out of watching the sport (mostly out) last several years but Ronnie Lawrence seems to be a prospect worth tuning in for. 

My audio is waaaay ahead of my video :(