UFC Fight Night 186 results & discussion

Also, the ug is dead. Or maybe everyone is on dischord?

Good fights so far. Lawrence looks to have a lot of upside. Moises ahead currently

Connorwinztharematch - 

I’ll be honest if I saw a picture of any of the fighters on this card I would not know their names. I guess the sport has passed me by like the NFL/NBA/NHL.

Moses ended like a champ...yelling “let’s go”.

TzTinkle -
Connorwinztharematch - 

I’ll be honest if I saw a picture of any of the fighters on this card I would not know their names. I guess the sport has passed me by like the NFL/NBA/NHL.

If you like fights does it matter who it is fighting? Not to me. I mean I like when it’s fighters I know but for the most part I am a fight fan more than a fan of any fighters. When I see a good fight…I appreciate. 

1 Like
Bignightmare2 -
TzTinkle -
Connorwinztharematch - 

If you like fights does it matter who it is fighting? Not to me. I mean I like when it’s fighters I know but for the most part I am a fight fan more than a fan of any fighters. When I see a good fight…I appreciate. 

This right here 

great fights so far, ladies

MojoSoDope -

Hill vs yoder is called off for covid.

What a shame.

1 Like

Hard not to sound offensive, but it’s easy to see why Caceres is 17-12.

Just win the damn fight already.

This fight seems so shady lolol it’s like cm punk vs mike Jackson 

Had him gassed, dead to rights on the feet, dead to rights in a triangle, stuffing takedowns.

Alex did everything right except finish.  I’ve watched him for years and talent isn’t the question, it’s the ability to put guys away!

Croom was game and fought his ass off but hard not to think alex won. 

WaltJ -

Had him gassed, dead to rights on the feet, dead to rights in a triangle, stuffing takedowns.

Alex did everything right except finish.  I’ve watched him for years and talent isn’t the question, it’s the ability to put guys away!

I Agree. He should finished that fight. 

I just don't know what is going through Alex's head in these fights. No urgency to finish ever. There are at least 3 or 4 times he should have put croom away. Between the launching sloppy doubles, giving up the back, locked in triangles. What more does an opponent have to do to give you a submission win. I appreciate he loves the sport, but where's the development, where is the killer instinct. 

1 Like

That fight belonged nowhere near professional sports. Not to mention the main card of the top organization.

Happy Black History Month

1 Like

I used to love the pace of the ESPN+ cards....now their fuckin cramming commercials in every chance they get...fuck!

2 Likes
WaltJ -

"By the way we stripped that bitch a few weeks later" was surprisingly missing 

Smilin like Rashad -
WaltJ -

"By the way we stripped that bitch a few weeks later" was surprisingly missing 

Other than Nicco Montano probably worst UFC champ ever.  The only thing that redeemed it for me, is that in all due respect to her, GDR fought her ass off against Nunes last time around.

3 Likes

I’m 1/1 on underdogs tonight.  IMO, about to (easily) go 2/2 here with Munhoz.  

Too many miles on Rivera.