UFC Fight Night 187 results & discussion

Kicked her right in the cunt 

WaltJ - 

Kicked her right in the cunt 

Yeah fat lip for sure

1 Like

Terrible decision.

This might be a good one here 

Good fight.  Haq is slick and hits hard.  Garcia is a dog, though, and he keeps coming forward!

Am I watching a different fight and then these guys because I see García piecing up this dude

Garcia was out€lassed but he fought his ass off. Good fight.  Clinic by Haqparast

Garcia looks to me like he ducked Hapist up. The numbers said otherwise but for damage done it was Garcia who did the most. 

1 Like
5541james - 

Am I watching a different fight and then these guys because I see García piecing up this dude

Yes.

1 Like
5541james - 

Garcia looks to me like he ducked Hapist up. The numbers said otherwise but for damage done it was Garcia who did the most. 

He kinda got the shit kicked out of him bro

1 Like
KirkBJJ -
5541james - 

Yes.

I’ll chill on the smoke lol 

5541james -

Garcia’s output starting to really dive near the end of the second.  He was definitely a level below in striking technique.

1 Like
5541james - 
KirkBJJ -
5541james - 

Yes.

Lol I’m jealous… I’ll be firing it up for the main card though. Enjoy the fights!

1 Like
KirkBJJ -
5541james - 
KirkBJJ -
5541james - 

Yes.

Lol I’m jealous… I’ll be firing it up for the main card though. Enjoy the fights!

You too man I have 3-1 odds that Edwards wins by ko tko or dq. That will add a little extra fun to the main event!!

5541james - 
KirkBJJ -
5541james - 
KirkBJJ -
5541james - 

Yes.

You too man I have 3-1 odds that Edwards wins by ko tko or dq. That will add a little extra fun to the main event!!

Could definitely happen… good luck!

1 Like

I always love watching Yahya.  He never gets anywhere near the credit for his finishing ability.

He looks like Luke Rockhold’s tiny, hairy, midget little brother.

1 Like
ABCTT_zebers3 -

And you missed it. 16 second KO lol

https://streamable.com/ag0gbt

sgotwalks -

Will be pulling for Canadian's Circunov and Jourdain. I haven't seen Jourdain fight in a while, but he's got an exciting >

Or only that but he has a lot of >

You never see a spinning elbow from the guard. bjj guys need to try this. Be brave.

Wayne Glamcock -
sgotwalks -

Will be pulling for Canadian's Circunov and Jourdain. I haven't seen Jourdain fight in a while, but he's got an exciting >

Or only that but he has a lot of >

Not or only that but greater than is what he's got that's exciting.