UFC Fight Night 206 OFFICIAL discussion thread (4 pm ET)

UFC Fight Night 206: Holm vs. Viera takes place at UFC Apex. The card streams in its entirety on ESPN+.

In the night’s main event, former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm (14-5 MMA, 7-5 UFC), who currently sits as the division’s No. 2 contender takes on Ketlen Vieira (12-2 MMA, 6-2 UFC), who comes in at No. 5.

For results please check out the front page story from John Morgan.

2 Likes

Lol front page

1 Like

God dammit Kirik,how do you get to the front page without logging out & back in?

Heres the real discussion thread. Word to the wise, we hardcore fans like to discuss the cards a little while before the fights start right. Food for thought.

Do you remember that thread where a guy asked about gay advertisements and didnt realize they were targeted to his own browsing history?

3 Likes

Ya that was smilins old SN.

2 Likes

Lmao!!

I do remember the gay shit tho

3 Likes

Hooper won that round imo. glad i bet on him now. he was like 3/1 underdog lol.

Even going into the 3rd. MAn this hooper kid is wild haha fun to watch.

1 Like

That was Veegoh.

WTF is this add doing on the UG

3 Likes

FUck im the man. Just bet on him a couple of hours ago not knowing a lot about him. IM THE MAN.

Yee haw,3 womens fight on the card & two of them are on the main card!!!

To make things worse the broadcast is being delayed in Canada for the WNBA. Yayyyy TSN.

3 Likes

I got Morales

Awesome :unamused:

Morales is pretty awkward out there. Looks like he’s fighting from his weak side in either stance.

Id put it in and move it around until something nice happened!

1 Like

If I ended watching a WNBA game and WMMA Fights back to back on a Saturday Night… I’d start YouTubing How to Tie a Noose Videos…

3 Likes

What if it was the old Amanda Nunes beating the piss out of Brittany Grier in a Russian Gulag while Vladimir Putin watched with great pleasure?