UFC Fight Night 46 Kountermove Preview

UFC Fight Night 46 goes down this Saturday evening from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland and we will be bringing you our very own Kountermove preview.

The main event is a much anticipated featherweight bout between Ireland’s own Conor McGregor and the Brazilian Diego Brandao. In the night’s co-main event former TUF competitor Zak Cummings takes on Gunnar Nelson.

The image below are all of the prices of fighters in the UFC Fight Night 46 Kountermove games. If you are interested in playing and unsure of who to pick for your five, we will give you a bit of our insight.

UFCFN46_Kountermove

If you have never played Kountermove before, it’s very simple — you have $25,000 to spend. To make the most of your money, you will more than likely not be able to take more than one favorite. With a team of five, you will look to stay at about a $5,000 average.

Best Bets: 

Conor McGregor ($5700) – It’s obvious that the favorite in the main event should be a must pick guy. If you feel like spending the money and going with underdogs for your other picks then McGregor is a go-to guy. The fact that he is fighting a replacement in Diego Brandao makes him even more of a favorite. In KM, you receive points based on different criteria, but one thing that gives you big points is a first round finish and I see that happening in this one.

Gunnar Nelson ($4200) - For some reason the odds on favorite in the co-main event Nelson is the underdog here against Zak Cummings. This would definitely be my FOR SURE PICK.

Underdog Pick:

Brad Pickett ($4600) - This fight between Pickett and Ian McCall could be so closely contested that really it’s a toss of a coin. So for that, I think Pickett is the underdog pick of the night.

My picks: 

UFCFN46_KMPicks

There are three steps to how you get points in your Kountermove games and you can check them out on the scoring page HERE.

Make sure you get in on MMASucka.com’s $50 UFC Fight Night 46 Freeroll game at the link below.

http://www.kountermove.com/join/29893-ufc-fight-night-46-mmasucka-50-freeroll-game-on-ufc-fight-night-46-mcgregor-vs-brandao-T-free/