UFC Fight Night 48 results & discussion

Now that is a bullshit...

That may be a worse decision that Diego vs. Pearson.

One of them had it 30-27 dudieva. WTF.

Okay okay, I got up for like 20 seconds to grab a drink during the second round. Maybe I missed the most dominant 20 seconds in UFC history - though it was still just one round.

bisping
woodley
covington

Yes when that first score was announce I realised that something could be afoot!

Cool, the arena looks packed already.

Good call imo. Dudieva was aggressive, landed shots, couple good takedowns. But she made a few mistakes. Phillips was timid to the max, didn't land anything and was fortunate that the other girls mistakes landed her with the top position so much... Which she proceeded to do absolutely nothing with.

Someone's wee got kicked.

Let him bang, bro!

Fuel Crusher - Good call imo. Dudieva was aggressive, landed shots, couple good takedowns. But she made a few mistakes. Phillips was timid to the max, didn't land anything and was fortunate that the other girls mistakes landed her with the top position so much... Which she proceeded to do absolutely nothing with.
No No Phone Post 3.0

Love how Zhikui is using the big screen to help land his shots

Kind Sir - Love how Zhikui is using the big screen to help land his shots

He does have good boxing. He had pro boxing fight in 2011 but he lost. However I think the experience has helped him in this fight. BoxRec

Some serious robberies going on...

Royston got beat up. His nose is smashed. Another horrible decision. wtf is going on. Phone Post 3.0

Wow this sucks, I feel bad for Zhikui.

Boos raining down on Wee

Not a good start so far. Hope it gets better as the night goes on.

Wow what a mess. Kind of regret waking up early for this. Phone Post 3.0

Oh boy...