UFC Fight Night 50 Not On Dish

"UFC Fight Night is not available. Visit www.DISHSportsValue.com for more information."

What kind of bullshit is Dish trying to pull with this? The website doesn't say shit. Hopefully this isn't another money grab that's going to force us to mid live events. Phone Post 3.0

For some reason it's not listed for Sportsnet360 either. Phone Post 3.0

This card is stacked. If some BS dispute with satellite companies ruins it Dana and FOX should think of putting it on FOX instead of FS1. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I must be the only one with Dish on this forum. Phone Post 3.0

I switched to direc tv last summer. I like direc tv better Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - I switched to direc tv last summer. I like direc tv better Phone Post 3.0
Oops I'm sorry I tried to quote you and voted you down. I would switch to direct TV but a person who lived at my house previously has a delinquent bill. So I can't get it. How stupid is that. Dude rents the basement. Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
Vader03 - I switched to direc tv last summer. I like direc tv better Phone Post 3.0
Oops I'm sorry I tried to quote you and voted you down. I would switch to direct TV but a person who lived at my house previously has a delinquent bill. So I can't get it. How stupid is that. Dude rents the basement. Phone Post 3.0
*rented Phone Post 3.0

I have dish. Is this seriously not getting broadcasted? Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
That sucks. I definately like it better. No worries about the vote down. Phone Post 3.0

Couldn't find it anywhere on my bell expressvu satellite here in Canada.. Dunno what's up with that Phone Post 3.0

I have DISH and the prelims start at seven then the main card records at three in the morning. Which is pretty lame.

JROTT - Couldn't find it anywhere on my bell expressvu satellite here in Canada.. Dunno what's up with that Phone Post 3.0

Can't find it on Rogers except on a French station that I don't get. Hopefully it's just an error.

Wtf thats bullshit Phone Post 3.0

I just checked the guide it says channel 150 Phone Post 3.0

Fightpass??

I'll be mad if not on dish Phone Post 3.0

Fuck damn fuck bs....

Showdown Joe tweeted that because of the blue Jays game, and goddam wwe, it's not being aired in Canada.. Fightpass only... Grrrr! Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - Fuck damn fuck bs....

Showdown Joe tweeted that because of the blue Jays game, and goddam wwe, it's not being aired in Canada.. Fightpass only... Grrrr! Phone Post 3.0
WTF? Complete bullshit. Bellator is airing on TV for fuck's sake! Phone Post 3.0

I have Dish at my vacation cabin, and it has never gotten FS1. I think you have to pay for an extra upgraded sports package to get channel 150.

FS1 is relatively new, and having UFC stuff on there is intended to build the network. Forget about getting FS2 in many markets, even on cable.

Dish and Direct TV have to negotiate which channels they get for what price. Hell, I think Direct TV wasn't offering AMC for awhile because it was costing them too much. That makes it tough for them to add on an extra cost for a new sports channel. ESPN and Fox Sports programming is really expensive compared to lots of other stuff.

i checked sports 360 and its not there, this has happend before few months ago, either it has somethign to do with fight pass or that golf, ping pong or watching paint dry competitions are on, thats typical in canada when trying to watch boxing or mma on the sports channels, very annoying

tourist - I have Dish at my vacation cabin, and it has never gotten FS1. I think you have to pay for an extra upgraded sports package to get channel 150.

FS1 is relatively new, and having UFC stuff on there is intended to build the network. Forget about getting FS2 in many markets, even on cable.

Dish and Direct TV have to negotiate which channels they get for what price. Hell, I think Direct TV wasn't offering AMC for awhile because it was costing them too much. That makes it tough for them to add on an extra cost for a new sports channel. ESPN and Fox Sports programming is really expensive compared to lots of other stuff.
I've had FS1 since it came out. They're playing the prelims. But they're blacking or the main card. No clue why Phone Post 3.0