UFC Fight Night 61 Parlay

Having looked at fighters records, specifically their opponents who they beat's win percentage and their opponents win percentage that they lost to.

I now have four bets...

MARTINS to beat Khabilov
ALCANTARA to beat Saenz
ANDRADE to beat Reneau
TRATOR to beat De La Torre

Winner or loser? Phone Post 3.0

Depends on how you look at it.

If you're looking for 4 locks to make good money, I'd be very wary of picking Martins over Khabilov, who has looked like a world-beater in my opinion.

For that same reason, if you're doing a classic underdog + 3 locks to improve the dog's payout, then it's ok-ish... for me, I'd still want to know a lot more about Saenz, Reneau, Trator and De La Torre.

My gut is Khabilov-Alcantara... LOL, the payout is pathetic on that, but I think it's a lock. If you wanted to attach that to a dog, why not go with Mir? He's beat up Nog a couple times, and there are some similarities between Big Nog and Bigfoot. Not saying Mir's gonna win, but he seems like a live dog to me. My gut says he always wins these kind of fights, too (not going to think about it too much, so I'm not going to back it up). K-A-Mir pays out +385.

Tinerrz - Having looked at fighters records, specifically their opponents who they beat's win percentage and their opponents win percentage that they lost to.

I now have four bets...

MARTINS to beat Khabilov
ALCANTARA to beat Saenz
ANDRADE to beat Reneau
TRATOR to beat De La Torre

Winner or loser? Phone Post 3.0
Reneau will screw you she looked amazing in her last fight Phone Post 3.0