UFC Fight Night 75 results & discussion

jap fully decked in UFC gear. He knows he gets paid even if he doesnt wear it for the decision right?

KnockoutThoughts - Wow..crazy ending. Has there ever been a finger stoppage? Phone Post 3.0

Yancy Medeiros vs Khabilov and I also remember a fight being stopped in Brazil for a broken finger.

Brabatross - 
TheDalton - 
KnockoutThoughts - 2-0 Zapata imo. Only one guy is fighting. Ansai just landing a takedown a round. Phone Post 3.0

Agree if scoring rounds by damage.

Which you should. Ansai was getting rocked repeatedly and holding on for his life.

Yeah I like the "who would you rather be at the end of the fight?" scoring method myself but we all know that's not how it goes with most judges.

is gay guard a ufc cutman?

TheBigRedOne - 
luctaro - jap fully decked in UFC gear. He knows he gets paid even if he doesnt wear it for the decision right?

Jap? You know that is racist right?

Why?
Saying viets instead of vietnamese is racist too?

I stayed away from this one.. Both guys have a bunch of losses. Phone Post 3.0

Kajan going for the kill early.. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
luctaro - jap fully decked in UFC gear. He knows he gets paid even if he doesnt wear it for the decision right?

Unless used in the phrase "jap it up" imo...

Damn Kajan with the hard punch and kick combo.. Asian dude looked done for a minute, but to his credit he's still in there Phone Post 3.0

What's with these Japanese guys just refusing to fight so far?

Asian dude is not even fighting. He's running for his life..lol Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 

Do you PC bro?

KnockoutThoughts - Asian dude is not even fighting. He's running for his life..lol Phone Post 3.0
Even if Kajan fights "dumb", he can still hang on the ground, plus he's just so much bigger. Phone Post 3.0

This guy from Tristan was moving his arms around just like caramont did before Phil Davis lit him up in bellator.

They seem so similar. Phone Post 3.0

Kotani looks overmatched everywhere, size, speed, fluidity, massive striking advantage for Johnson.

Guy has no quit.

If Kotani found a way to win, like a sub or something, this would be one of the most shocking comebacks. This has been a one sided asswhooping so far. Phone Post 3.0

That should be a 10-7 round.

Kozy Shack Rice pudding is amazing. I'm killing this shit. It's been the one highlight of this whole wisdom tooth extraction ordeal. Phone Post 3.0

TheDalton - Kotani looks overmatched everywhere, size, speed, fluidity, massive striking advantage for Johnson.
Kotani doesn't look that small..he just has short limbs. He's wider than Johnson Phone Post 3.0