UFC Fight Night 77 results & discussion

Good fun fight on both levels, stand up and ground

Milo Kerrigan - Chas looks tired, I think Souza is gonna catch him and get the finish this rnd Phone Post 3.0
I agree. I think he gassed his arms with that Darce attempt. Phone Post 3.0

Wow! That was a great finish. Phone Post 3.0

Is direct TV muting out bad words or is it a sound glitch.?

Weird ending Phone Post 3.0

Nice sub, great fight to kick off the prelims Phone Post 3.0

Wow great job by Skelly with the rnc finish

jzus14 - Is direct TV muting out bad words or is it a sound glitch.?
Yeah it's happening on Comcast too so it must be bad language. Irritating Phone Post 3.0

lol "Choke his goddamn face off"

The better guy lost that fight. Skelly looked like absolute garbage. He's on Pendred's level of bad.

rrryan - Weird ending Phone Post 3.0
What was weird about it? He got it to the ground where he clearly had the advantage and finished the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight! Phone Post 3.0

rrryan - 
jzus14 - Is direct TV muting out bad words or is it a sound glitch.?
Yeah it's happening on Comcast too so it must be bad language. Irritating Phone Post 3.0

Specially on American cornermen,but it's annoying talk to the coaches like the NBA does so the fans on tv get a better sound and product

Is it going to be one of those nights in Brazil where all the local fighters lose? They always make for hilarious crowds.

Wtf is wrong with skellys cornerman? The guy is acting like a complete dick Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - The better guy lost that fight. Skelly looked like absolute garbage. He's on Pendred's level of bad.
He looked great on the ground to me. Phone Post 3.0

GodSaveTheReem - Is it going to be one of those nights in Brazil where all the local fighters lose? They always make for hilarious crowds.

Schaub said it best new resting got Brazilians fighters a bit iffy.. you'd be surprise.

BOLIVIANonepuchKO - Wtf is wrong with skellys cornerman? The guy is acting like a complete dick Phone Post 3.0
Because Mark Lehman is a dick? Phone Post 3.0

BOLIVIANonepuchKO - Wtf is wrong with skellys cornerman? The guy is acting like a complete dick Phone Post 3.0

What happened? I flipped it over to the LSU game

VinegarStrokes -
rrryan - Weird ending Phone Post 3.0
What was weird about it? He got it to the ground where he clearly had the advantage and finished the fight. Phone Post 3.0
Just a lot of defending subs and chaos and it just ends with a quick sub once he got the back. Fun fight to watch Phone Post 3.0