Ufc fight night betting thread (paypal)

If there is another thread I apologize. Don't mean to step on any body's toes. Just want to make the fights Saturday night a little more interesting. Nothing major just for fun. Not for the high rollers.

I'll take henderson even odd
20 to 20

And Holloway my 20 to your 45.

I think those are fair odds according to the betting sites.

Official decision to determine payout regardless if you agree with decision or not.

Will determine total amount bet as bets made Phone Post 3.0

Thought I put this on the UG. Crap. That was a screw up Phone Post 3.0

My apologies sir. Have a vote up for the error Phone Post 3.0

I bet u feel stupid. I win Phone Post 3.0

Crap. Guess I now have to vote another one uo Phone Post 3.0

Festus - Crap. Guess I now have to vote another one uo Phone Post 3.0
Don't feel bad. The other day I posted a embarrassing meme of me my wife made on the UG ment as a follow up. Shit haooens but a bets a bet Phone Post 3.0

Why bet with some impossible-to-account-for stranger on the internet when there's a whole bunch of reputable gambling sites?

Or spell happens with oo's instead of pp Phone Post 3.0

Not to say you're a welcher, but perhaps whoever takes you up on your offer is, I mean.

Moontasri should win btw if u wanted to add that to ur parlay Lentz as well Phone Post 3.0

neonbelly -

Not to say you're a welcher, but perhaps whoever takes you up on your offer is, I mean.

I know what you mean. I've bet on here before. Paid and have been paid. I'd actually rather make it here and t as keep the risk and get paid or pay immediately via PayPal than wait on a site. It is a risk I agree but most people are reputable Phone Post 3.0

I heard there were vote ups going around in here? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - I heard there were vote ups going around in here? Phone Post 3.0
There ya go. I just got off work so fuck it Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - I heard there were vote ups going around in here? Phone Post 3.0
And another Phone Post 3.0

I'll ttt tgis OG one too Phone Post 3.0