UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Harris weigh in (pics

1 Like

tttomorrow night at 6 PM EST

![](upload://rdylKnnK9YFwuttj0Iot8vOuOZq.png)

I can’t wait to see his card. Matt brown is an all time fav. I’m surprised Enson dropped. I figured he’d go up in weight. And as much as I love the Reem, it would be great to see Walt catch a win for many reasons. 

thanks UFC and thanks Kirik for giving us a place to love and bitch about everything. 

1 Like

Ja boy looks confused as hell by that stance. 

Sort of leaning giga and Angela hill as dogs. Will take a closer look in the morning. 

How did Edson look on the scale? His face doesn't look to gaunt in that photo but it's not the greatest angle

I hope the Reem gets fed to the canvas tomorrow only because Walt truly deserves to let some emotion go.

Must be kinda weird for Reem knowing what Walt went through and that basically everyone is hopeing he gets the win after such a nightmare scenario with his daughter 

1 Like
Thai Dye -

Ja boy looks confused as hell by that stance. 

Sort of leaning giga and Angela hill as dogs. Will take a closer look in the morning. 

I was leaning hill too, but at closer look I think Claudia is gonna get it to the ground and hill will be a fish out of water at that point.

Barboza looks SHREDDED

& WAT MATT BROWN

tttonight

Damn Barboza

WAT Matt Brown... fingers crossed for a muay thai CLINIC.

just let the reem roid back up, I want to see a good fight.

Real hard to get excited for Overeems fights these days…he’s a counter puncher that usual does well until he gets caught and knocked out…zzz…Ubereem was fun to watch though

Uh oh... ‘Shirt-on Overeem’ is the opposite of a ‘Motivated Penn’.

I hopefully Reem is shredded under the t-shirt.. on a side note. Look at BLAF face in the bottom weigh in pic. Lol

Man I love watching Barboza fight!

R00STER - 

Man I love watching Barboza fight!

Hell yeah. And I thought he had left the UFC (didn’t he ask for that?) so doubly pleased ha ha

Barboza looks so thin.