UFC Fight Pass 365. Aka: How to Save the UFC

The UFC should introduce what I am calling, "Fight Pass 365." It would give you access to the UFC's entire fight library as well as every PPV for the calendar year.

The price point would be $365 for the year and you would have to pay yearly, not just pick and choose months. If you signed up 2/18/14 it would go til 2/18/15. Every event, every PPV.

They would of course still offer the regular way to buy the PPV for those not interested in the yearly discounted subscription.

What do you think UG? Phone Post 3.0

I like it, too bad Dana would shit all over this good idea Phone Post 3.0

Ummm if it was quarterly. I could see a section of people buying in. Even though it saves a lot in the long run $365 is alot all at once. Especially when you consider I might order UFC 173, go to a bar for 174 and split the price at a party for 175. Phone Post 3.0

charms434 - Ummm if it was quarterly. I could see a section of people buying in. Even though it saves a lot in the long run $365 is alot all at once. Especially when you consider I might order UFC 173, go to a bar for 174 and split the price at a party for 175. Phone Post 3.0
Obviously the UFC would never go for my plan, but if they did, they could do it in monthly installments while keeping you locked in for the year. Like a monthly autopay type deal or a contract like you have with your cell phone or cable provider, where there would be a penalty for not completing the contract. Phone Post 3.0