UFC Fight PAss?

So Oliviera/Ogle a fight between 2 UFC vets one being a promising prospect who was co main his last fight is on this BS shit?

Yet these four fucking guys nobody knows get on TV

Viscardi Andrade vs Nicholas Musoke
Douglas Silva de Andrade vs Zubair Tuhugov

That makes a lot of fucking sense

I take it Oliveiras contract is up or some bullshit

or they are gonna put better fights on fight pass to get people to subscribe to it

marketing: how does it work?

STFU idiot Phone Post 3.0

U must really be pissed Erik Koch is the first fight the event after Phone Post 3.0

Or Alcantara/Reis, that fight should be on the main card with Oliveira instead of those two weaker fights.

But like someone above said the UFC is gonna put better fights for PPv cards on Fight Pass, the Sampo/Fun Size and Koch fights for example, they are gonna put better prelim fights on FP instead of the main card to make FP more valuable and get you to buy it.

if they just put dog shit fights nad prelims and TUF China who is gonna buy it?  So they put Wandy/Sonnen TUF, they put Gus/Manuwa, they put solid prelim fights to make fans buy it when it expires.

But yeah this would be such a better main card with Reis/Alcantara and Oliviera/Ogle on the mian card with Erick Silva, Jacare/Carmont and Machida/Mousasi.

Tommy Gunnz - or they are gonna put better fights on fight pass to get people to subscribe to it

marketing: how does it work?

This. 

Also, I thought I heard the Andrade-Tuhugov fight was cancelled, I think the Russian dude got hurt. I'm not sure if they got a replacement opponent or not, so they may move one of those prelims up,

But those Fight Pass prelims do have some real good fights on it. Oliveira vs Ogle is solid, Alcantara vs Reis is an outstanding fight, as well as the Arantes-Blanco matchup is also interesting.

Are they ever going to make a fight pass app for XBOX live?

I will consider subscribing if so.

But I won't watch fights on PC or mobile device.