UFC FightClub Membership is worthless

I became a member just to go to UFC 100. In 2 minutes time all the tickets from 100-200 were already sold out. Now the UFC is coming to Philly and there are already tickets being sold on craigslist and stubhub by comcast employees I am assuming even though the presale has yet to begin.

I miss the days when a 100 dollar seat got you on the lower levels and now that same 100 bucks will give you a nosebleed seat.

I think what the thread creator is saying when you pay to be on the inside and even that doesn't get you inside it sucks.

Magnetic - I think what the thread creator is saying when you pay to be on the inside and even that doesn't get you inside it sucks.

the presale means nothing if the scalpers already purchase all the cheaper tickets and mark the prices up by 4x the original price.

UFC needs to handle their own tickets or get non-asshole ticket brokers, hah.

Go to the venue an hour before the event and buy the tickets from the scalpers who were unable to sell them for 4x...happens at every sporting event.

Edit: clarified.

NCAA92 -  

When scumbags abound, re: Craigslist 'presale'...... 

LOL @ Craigslist presale. I hope those idiots at Comcast get screwed and the event sells out during the Fight Club presale. Then they can't get their crusty fingers on any tickets during their presale the next morning.

I bought a Fight Club membership just before UFC 98 tickets went on sale. I was able to get in early and get a good seat. I tried again for UFC 100 but I couldn't get any of the cheap seats. The membership is good for a year so I'm pretty sure it will come in handy again.

But I do agree that the scalpers are fucking over a lot of fans. I suspect Zuffa or Ticketmaster may be buying their own tickets and putting them up for auction themselves.

stevekt - I bought a Fight Club membership just before UFC 98 tickets went on sale. I was able to get in early and get a good seat. I tried again for UFC 100 but I couldn't get any of the cheap seats. The membership is good for a year so I'm pretty sure it will come in handy again.

But I do agree that the scalpers are fucking over a lot of fans. I suspect Zuffa or Ticketmaster may be buying their own tickets and putting them up for auction themselves.

It's ridiculous. I see some nosebleed seats going for almost $400! the presale hasn't even begun yet there is a comcast employee selling tickets on craigslist already. Here is the ad

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/1165820800.html

VectorWega -  UFC Underpriced the UFC 100 tickets.  They should have been much more expensive.  Lemme guess, you still would have whined right?

I have been to 5 UFC's already and was willing to purchase up to $300 tickets if I couldn't get the $100-200 for UFC 100 but they were sold out as well. I am pissed that scalpers are getting ahold of these tickets before there is a presale even available and selling them for 4x the original amount.

Ticket brokers = UFC Platinum Fight Club.

UFC 97 in canada was a disaster for brokers - most floors and prime lowers could be had for half price for that event - even the $50 uppers could be had for half price a day or 2 before the event - this building is huge like the one in Montreal - be patient if you don't get tickets early

Trackman 2 - UFC 97 in canada was a disaster for brokers - most floors and prime lowers could be had for half price for that event - even the $50 uppers could be had for half price a day or 2 before the event - this building is huge like the one in Montreal - be patient if you don't get tickets early

a buddy of mine went up to ufc 97 because he is friends with brian stann. he said he got some good seats for 100 bucks on stubhub like a week out before the event. i guess i am just frustrated since i haven't been to an event since Randy vs Sylvia which was 2 years ago and this is the first time the UFC is in my hometown.

alvo69 - 
NCAA92 -  

When scumbags abound, re: Craigslist 'presale'...... 

I was reffering to this quote

I miss the days when a 100 dollar seat got you on the lower levels and now that same 100 bucks will give you a nosebleed seat.

I miss the days of getting a $50 front row seat.