UFC fights per dollar cheapest they have ever been

Op is correct on a dollar for dollar bases you are getting fights cheaper now than in the past.

In 2005 there were 60ish fights total with 50 or so viewable with PPV purchases and basic cable. At 35 a PPV and 40 a month for cable that was about 14 or so dollars a fight. Total spent=approx 700 dollars

In 2013 there were closer to 400 fight all viewable by either PPV (60 each) Good cable (60) a month and fight pass 10 a month. ....or about 4ish bucks a fight. Your saving 10ish bucks a fight Total spent 1600 bucks.

So you are spending more total for sure but getting more fights...which says nothing about value and assumes you watch all 400 fights, cause in 2005 with only 50 fights a year you definitely watched all 50 fights.

BrattMamley -
I Came I Saw I Lurked - i would pay well over $50 for a ufc 100 caliber card. A ppv should be absolutely stacked always

I understand. I just assume most people on here watch every event anyway so when you get 4 free cards in a row, then a PPV, its like you're getting 5 cards for the price of 1. I'm sorry if I'm not explaining myself well enough. For every dollar we have to spend, we are getting so much more bang for our buck.

You dont understand.

50 to 60 is too much for a half assesd ppv. Forget the sox stuff that everyone gets for free.

Pack the ppvs. Thats it. Frankly, i find most ppvs are mostly shit. Phone Post 3.0

Why people haven't gotten a VPN and purchased events from UFC cheaper, while connected to another country, is something I don't understand. PPV's are only US$ 210 when you buy a 12-pack, or US$17.50 an event. This also includes fight pass.

So it's even cheaper than OP's post if you know how to buy. Phone Post 3.0

This is a great take on the situation and I agree. So refreshing to read threads that are not negative.