UFC FN 19: Diaz vs. Guillard Weigh in (pics)

Lil gRaPpLEr - man i hope Cb gets put to sleep again, dude just seems like a total douche

I think he will because Jay has KO power.

Dana White has a "You better fuckin live up to the hype I created on TUF" look on his face in the Nover vs. Stout picture.

Damn, Nate Diaz got shredded, never seen him in such good shape b4

If it stays standing like they want it too..

Guillard takes it

stephens/buchholz could be the sleeper that makes the broadcast.

Nate Diaz ain't no bitch.

ttt

TTT

Nate........doin the dang triangle thang!!!!

JT42382 - Damn, Nate Diaz got shredded, never seen him in such good shape b4

tim should be fighting at UFC 103 in home state of Texas IMO.

TTT

DANA, DANA, DANA, DANA, DANA, BLACK GUY, DANA, DANA, DANA...

Lil gRaPpLEr - man i hope Cb gets put to sleep again, dude just seems like a total douche

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Pyle ready this time? I'm ready for him to make a run.

CB Dollaway is a cool dude. Don't believe everything you see on reality TV. Go up to the guy and talk to him. He's really nice and far from the egotistical image they painted him as. It's easy to come across as talking in 3rd person if a producer behind the camera says:

"what does CB want?"

CB: "CB wants to just go in there and do what I always do - win"

Instead of this:

"what do you want to do?"

CB: "I want to go in there and do what I always do - win"

The Notorious OMG - stephens/buchholz could be the sleeper that makes the broadcast.

Yeah, expect fireworks in this one. Both guys are very aggressive.

This is definitely going to be a great card...Diaz and Guillard will be an explosive fight. Two other fighters that have my attention are Brian Stann and Brock Larson. After watching them in the WEC, they are both extremely aggressive fighters and awesome to watch. Oh yeah, and CB Dollaway...awesome wrestler....does anyone know when Ryan Bader (CB's wrestling bud from ASU/winner of Ultimate Fighter at 185) will be fighting next?

they could at least threw one heavyweight fight on this card.

sorry lol ya 3rd person