UFC FOR DUMMIES: REASON FOR COUTURE V BROCK

+

=

money

"Businesses are predominant in capitalist economies, most being privately owned and formed to earn profit to increase the wealth of owners. The owners and operators of a business have as one of their main objectives the receipt or generation of a financial return in exchange for work and acceptance of risk"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business

http://www.allbusinessschools.com/

LOL nice

If it fits you must acquit

No disagreement there. But don't you find this a sad indictment of the state of the sport? God forbid if Cocksword somehow wins...

HKP, this thread is for dummies, so I will try to post pics to translate your thread:

Yoy must acquit

law dog -  HKP, this thread is for dummies, so I will try to post pics to translate your thread:

Yoy must acquit
BEE EYE EN GEE OH !

lol

"No disagreement there. But don't you find this a sad indictment of the state of the sport?"

No.

lol = laughing.jpg Bush image by risparmia

[quote]NoHo - Sports are about competition Sports Entertainment are about money. UFC = Sports entertainment ala WWE.[/quote] 

NFL, MLB, NBA, Boxing, = money

So by your analogy, the NFL, MLB, NBA, and Boxing all = wwe

NoHo - Sports are about competition

Sports Entertainment are about money.

UFC = Sports entertainment ala WWE.

So you don't think that 45 year old, 16-8,  Randy (who hasn't fought in over a year and has been out with an injury) is going to find any competition in Lesnar who is also a world class wrestler and cutting to 265 lbs?

NoHo - Sports are about competition

Sports Entertainment are about money.

UFC = Sports entertainment ala WWE.

so true like the,, NFL ,MLB , NHL all non profit organizations set up to have excellent competition.LMAO

I'm fine with the out of place fights. They gotta make money. People used to cast shame on PRIDE for doing it but the only thing that ever prevented UFC from doing the same shit is they didn't have the money to pull in guys like Lesnar at the time. Now they do.

oh cool thx for the info

Agreed Law Dog

Why should I be happy because some rich people are making more money?

Dirtyu D - Why should I be happy because some rich people are making more money?

Because maybe it would give you the incentive to become rich so people can give you money ?

Come on Ugers sing along "I'm in the money $$$, I'm in the money..."