UFC fox sports 1 ???

What Chanel is this??

I personally have
Dish network...

You?

I've never seen this Chanel Phone Post

It's a new channel. Don't think it's available on Dish or Directv yet. Where ya been fellow? Phone Post

Speed channel on dish

THE CAPTAIN - Speed channel on dish

Speed Chanel on dish ?

Never seen it Phone Post

lormpino - 

What Chanel is this??

I personally have
Dish network...

You?

I've never seen this Chanel Phone Post

from Fox Sports 1 wikipedia

While Fox Sports 1 will effectively replace Speed, Fox is required to re-negotiate carriage deals with television providers to carry the new network due to its change in scope. As of August 2013, Fox had not yet reached deals with three of the United States' four largest television providers (including Time Warner Cable, Dish Network and DirecTV) to carry the network. Fox has reportedly demanded considerably higher carriage fees for FS1 than it did for Speed. If providers do not reach a deal to carry Fox Sports 1, Fox will reportedly continue to offer a version of Speed with limited programming on an interim basis until they reach a deal.

It's on Coco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel

DIsh hasnt finalized a deal yet so as of now the fight will be on fox deportes if you have dish.

MMALOGIC - 

DIsh hasnt finalized a deal yet so as of now the fight will be on fox deportes if you have dish.

Fox Deportes is available on Dish Network in an "a la carte" channel package called "Latino Bonus" for $17.00 per month.

Dish Network subscribers can add this channel package online, but I would suggest calling and speaking with a customer service representative. In my experience, the Dish CSRs are more helpful, more knowledgable and more friendly than any other company's CSRs. Play your cards right, and the CSR just might knock a few bucks off of the $17 monthly rate.

If Saturday morning rolls around, and Dish still hasn't picked up Fox Sports 1, I will be ordering the Latino Bonus package. I'll report back here if I am able to get any sort of deal.

BernardHopkins - 

Channel 150.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_(TV_channel)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_1

While Fox Sports 1 will effectively replace Speed, Fox is required to re-negotiate carriage deals with television providers to carry the new network due to its change in scope. As of August 2013, Fox had not yet reached deals with three of the United States' four largest television providers (including Time Warner Cable, Dish Network and DirecTV) to carry the network. Fox has reportedly demanded considerably higher carriage fees for FS1 than it did for Speed. If providers do not reach a deal to carry Fox Sports 1, Fox will reportedly continue to offer a version of Speed with limited programming on an interim basis until they reach a deal.

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
MMALOGIC - 

Fox Deportes is available on Dish Network in an "a la carte" channel package called "Latino Bonus" for $17.00 per month.

Dish Network subscribers can add this channel package online, but I would suggest calling and speaking with a customer service representative. In my experience, the Dish CSRs are more helpful, more knowledgable and more friendly than any other company's CSRs. Play your cards right, and the CSR just might knock a few bucks off of the $17 monthly rate.

If Saturday morning rolls around, and Dish still hasn't picked up Fox Sports 1, I will be ordering the Latino Bonus package. I'll report back here if I am able to get any sort of deal.

You really want to pay $17 for a free card that will be in Spanish?

Svend - 
NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
MMALOGIC - 

Without committing copyright violation, what other choice does a Dish Network subscriber have?

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
Svend - 
NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
MMALOGIC - 

Without committing copyright violation, what other choice does a Dish Network subscriber have?

I'm going to invite myself over to a friend's house that gets it hah. It is a lame situation all around.

Ya lame Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Dish Chanel? Phone Post

thank you Rogers Sportsnet.