UFC From now to the end of the year

With all of these fight cards coming up, I couldn't help but think about the stretch from here to the end of the year..

UFC 133 has taken a dramatic turn around as Tito will now fight Rashad. The match-up's implications of a possible Cinderella story for Tito and the possible comeback for Rashad alone make this main event solid. The undercard is for the most part stacked with solid bouts weather your waiting to see the Franklin- Lil Nog bout, Belfort-Akiyama, or fights like Brian Ebersole vs Dennis Hallman or Chad Mendes vs Rani Yahya.

The UFC Fight Night card on versus shortly afterwards is one of the most stacked live tv events from top to bottom that's happened in a while and can be looked at as almost Guaranteed fireworks.

Then from UFC 134 to UFC 137 are cards filled with top contenders, up and comers, a super fight, title holders, grudge matches, and a trilogy. And most of the cards aren't even complete yet!

UFC 138 could also possibly hold JDS vs Velasquez which in itself I consider a super fight.

It makes me excited as an MMA fan and I couldn't ask for much more. Although I will more than likely be broke after the year is through there are great fights ahead. Phone Post

Agreed! Phone Post

Even though I like Rashad and dislike Tito, I sort of want to see Tito win so Jon Jones can rape rape him.

Add one more now that Kenflo is facing Aldo at 136!! Holy shit what a couple of months this is going to be for MMA Phone Post