UFC gyms ,will it hurt the small guys?

i heard the ufc will open 3 training centers (gyms)
s.f ,hawaii and l.a.

do any of you gym owners think it will hurt you biz?

Perhaps if they branch out to most major and minor cities it will hurt the small private gym owners. Perhaps it will actually increase the quality of the smaller teams by having all of the hobbiest and TUF newbies going and flooding the UFC gyms so they can say "I train UFC." The smaller gyms will then have a bigger population of serious dedicated fighters.

grapple God - Perhaps if they branch out to most major and minor cities it will hurt the small private gym owners. Perhaps it will actually increase the quality of the smaller teams by having all of the hobbiest and TUF newbies going and flooding the UFC gyms so they can say "I train UFC." The smaller gyms will then have a bigger population of serious dedicated fighters.

good

there will be no threat.

Excellence makes its own market. Plus they will likely hire local MMA instructors. No one at Cobra Kai is going to jump schools because a school opens up with the word UFC in it, so I don;t think anyone is worried.

I like grapple god's answer. Guys who are serious will probably end up at Miletich or Jacksons