UFC hall of fame

Who do you believe will be next inducted into the UFC hall of fame, also would you put guys like Cro Cop and wanderlei silva in there even though they don't have the greatest UFC record but have done soo much for the sport.

Thoughts?? Phone Post

Until Pat Miletich gets in, the UFC hall of fame doesn't even exist in my book. Phone Post

Considering his ease of getting title shots, it will probably be Uriah Faber

say what you will about this man and his recent backyard brawl, but he is a UFC legend who deservers HOF status...

I say Crocop and Big Nog deserve it. UFC did buy out PRIDE afterall, so it's not like there's a PRIDE HOF. 

I don't want the HOF watered down with guys that werent at least all time great in their primes. If you have to think twice about them getting in, they dont deserve to.

MMA HOF FTW. Phone Post

anyone else reminded of Lionel Richie's "Hello" video when you saw the Anderson pic above?

Until its named the MMA hall of fame, it means nothing. You can't exclude Frank Shamrock, Pat Miletich, Fedor, Sakuraba etc, and be considered a legit HoF.

Tito. If the UFC ever decides to make a Memorial/Museum there should definitely be a pride exhibit with all the greats. Personally I would put them in but don't think DFW and co will.

Beat me to it^ Tito

Ronin Burgundy - Tito. If the UFC ever decides to make a Memorial/Museum there should definitely be a pride exhibit with all the greats. Personally I would put them in but don't think DFW and co will.

They'll probably do something like this. Have a small category for the PRIDE guys.

Pat deserves to be in it, Frank Shamrock for their work in the UFC. Tito will make it in as well as Tim Sylvia. I'd say Don Frye deserves it as well.

cruedi - Pat deserves to be in it, Frank Shamrock for their work in the UFC. Tito will make it in as well as Tim Sylvia. I'd say Don Frye deserves it as well.

I concur. Phone Post

Big Nog. He was one of the best in PRIDE and has had some success in the UFC Phone Post

mdh2k10 -  they need to get rid of the tapout guy.

Are you talking about Mask?

Ronin Burgundy - Tito. If the UFC ever decides to make a Memorial/Museum there should definitely be a pride exhibit with all the greats. Personally I would put them in but don't think DFW and co will.

Why not?

A lot of the pride vets like Wanderlei and Hendo actually fought in the UFC before they ever fought for Pride, then came back.

Chris Lytle. Not huge name recognition, but brought it every time out and was a class act to boot. 

kingwank -  Chris Lytle. Not huge name recognition, but brought it every time out and was a class act to boot. 

This also. He deserves the recognition and is one the few fighters to go out on a win. Phone Post