11. Cheik Kongo

12. Fabiano Scherner

13. Antoni Hardonk

14. Gilbert Aldana

15. Brandon Lee hinkle

16. Kevin Jordan

17. Tom Murphey

18. Tra telligman

Ok, The UFC needs to get Paul Buentello, Alexander Emelianeko, Fujita, Heath Herring, and others in there man!

They should also have Kongo fight every ufc and just build up a record for this guy and see how he develops. Has great striking for a heavey weight!

who?

ttt

LOL at that "top 16"

Put'em against Prides top 16 heavys,

and Pride wins 16 of 16 EASILY!!!

"
Ok, The UFC needs to get Paul Buentello, Alexander Emelianeko, Fujita, Heath Herring, and others in there man!"

Paul was in the UFC, now fighting for strikeforce.

Alexander is probably the only decent choice. Fujita & Herring are terrible and vastly overrated.

Silva should be much higher up, as well as Kongo

Considering Carmelo Marrero beat Kongo...

Who are those people

"Put'em against Prides top 16 heavys,

and Pride wins 16 of 16 EASILY!!!"

This is why I hate Pride fans so much. Yes, the Pride HWs are way better. But you can't even rip yourself away from your Pride worship long enough to give UFC a single win in 16 fights?

FRANK MIR?

the list needs Brad Imes :D

If Pride is so deep @ heavyweight, why is it they are giving a kickboxer who got embarassed on the ground in his last real MMA fight a title shot?? Surely there must be better talent than that to feed to the champ

"Mario Rinaldi would beat 8 of those guys."

I think he'd beat more than that.

Maybe Mark Hunt has learned sub defense in the last 4 months. :)

"Yeah, but Mark Hunt would clean out the UFC Heavyweight division. Name one fighter that would take him? "

UFC doesn't have a Super HW division

UFC needs cabbage back.

How about some exciting "unkown" fighters like Johnathan Ivey (ECI and C3 HW champ). He would shake up the HW class and add some excitement. Same goes for Brad Morris, he's the AUS KOTC HW champ. Both of these guys are way better then a lot of the guys I see in the HW class in the UFC kown or unkown.

www.SSFgear.com

ttt

buentello vs cabbage is the fight I want to see.

then

Kongo vs Sylvia