UFC how about JHUN!!!

Rich

you took the words out of my mouth

YOU THE MAN

Oh Yeah we have a baby girl coming

second2none@hawaii.rr.com

Congradulations!

Thank you anyday now I hoping she gives birth before the show or after Feb 15.04 LOL

Great news brother... I am working on number three (expecting this summer).

Lol crazy guys!

a valentines day baby would own

hell yeah!!! i love the ttt's keep it coming guys

Recently, when bringing Rigan Machado to the islands for a seminar, we got a chance to meet Ron Jhun... and I have to say the guy was nothing but a class act... Nothing but aloha and humility for this guy outside of the ring/cage... and all this going for him BEFORE we start talking about his overly impressive fight resume...

Jhun is a great representative of the sport and has definitely MORE than payed his dues to get a shot at the "show"...

Much as I'd love to see him in the UFC, I think I'd be even happier to see him get a shot in Japan where he can make some decent money and finally get to showcase his talents...

to
the
^

"Much as I'd love to see him in the UFC, I think I'd be even happier to see him get a shot in Japan where he can make some decent money and finally get to showcase his talents..."I think you are 100% right!!!!

agreed

Get him there. TTT

TTT!!!!!!!

TTT for JHUN!!!

I would like to see ronald fight ufc.I dont think he is at his best but he is good enough to beat alot of
ufc fighters.
Alissio should probably get the first call or maybe a rematch in ufc.I am sure ronald would be better prepared than last time.

I think the pre-fight hype in that fight was crazy Jhun was expecting Alessio to stand cause Alessio from what I HEAR was saying he was going to K.O Jhun

ttt

ttt

TTT TTT TTT

How does he beat Spratt and lose to Tiki?

Tiki is not as bad as his UFC performances would suggest.

He lost to Cook in 2000 (nearly 4 years ago - and Cook is/was pretty fucking good)

He lost to Sherk in 01 via injury

He lost to Lawler by nasty pounding - BUT - Tiki is far more technically sound than Robbie Lawler (who lost to Spratt accordingly). Tiki was putting together some pretty tight combos on Lawler until the hay-maker came over the top and caught Tiki behind the ear and staggered him. That left him open for the big smash.

Now, because of the big finish people have a tendency to dismiss Tiki's ability, but he is undefeated outside of the UFC.

This gives us a circle of fighters lossing/winning against each other / Tiki beat Jhun - Jhun beat Spratt - Spratt beat Lawler - Lawler beat Tiki. These guys are all good...