UFC in Boston - Ticket Info

UFC 118: Edgar vs. Penn 2 is Saturday, August 28th at the TD Garden in Boston.

Fight Club - Wednesday, June 23 at 10 am et

Newsletter - Thursday, June 24 - 10 am et

Public - Friday, June 25 at 10 am et

Tickets available at www.ticketmaster.com and priced at:

$600, $400, $300, $200, $100 and $75

woot! woot!

People really pay $600 for tickets?!

The most I paid was $250 for front row Hell in a Cell between HHH against HBK.

Anyone that has gotten these $600 tickets care to tell about the actual worth. Do you get commemorative chairs like in the WWE? Meet and greet with the fighters before/after the event? Any perks?

going to an actual UFC event is overrated, IMO.

$300 for nose bleed seats....

Better off watching it at home or at a bar......however I think its cool that they are coming to town though.

Mister Saigon - this sucks, we were all looking forward to the first UFC in Boston but the card is just too weak.

Would have thought Dana would stack it for his hometown.

Still going to watch on PPV though.

I think the card is just fine.

Lightweight title fight featuring one of the best fighters ever.

A Couture fight.

#1 contender lightweight fight.

Marquardt-Palhares is really interesting.

Davis-Diaz could be really good.

Rivera-Sakara and Lauzon-Etim should be really fun fights too. Plus NYBA on the prelims.

I'm thinking about making the trip up to Boston for this.

@ officedrone23 Laugh all you want but sometimes I've found more enjoyment from staged combat (wrestling) than real.

I've never been to a live MMA event but have heard the cage itself is a hindrance to the paying customer. There have been times where I see Dana White in front row looking at a monitor for crying out loud!

@ The Sultan So I'm guessing it wasn't worth the chunk of change you dropped?! I was thinking of going to the suppposed Strikeforce event in Houston.

KissMisery - @ officedrone23 Laugh all you want but sometimes I've found more enjoyment from staged combat (wrestling) than real.

I've never been to a live MMA event but have heard the cage itself is a hindrance to the paying customer. There have been times where I see Dana White in front row looking at a monitor for crying out loud!

@ The Sultan So I'm guessing it wasn't worth the chunk of change you dropped?! I was thinking of going to the suppposed Strikeforce event in Houston.

Strikeforce in Chicago was horrible. In fact, most of the WCW events I went to back in the day blew it out of the water. The ONLY highlight was just getting to watch Fedor fight. No crowd interaction whatsoever.

I am eager to see how UFC is live, bought tix to 116 so we'll see. Kinda wanted to see a HW title fight in Vegas.

So far the best $200 I've dropped on an event was ECW Heat Wave 98, nothing has come close yet.

Damn. You went to Heat Wave 98? That is sick.

So I'm guessing MMA in general is not such a great experience live, huh? Let me know if the UFC experience is any different.

But my wife is wanting to go see Rampage's next fight so I may eventually do that rather than Strikeforce.

card is ok.

alot of times it is the non-stacked cards that provide the best competitive fights and most entertaining shows. 

I got my UFC 117 tickets in the mail today. Fuck yeah...

i think its a pretty good card overall, was really hoping to go to this but idk about those ticket prices..

• Penn / Edgar
  • Florian / Maynard
  • Couture / Toney (I mean this shit is seriously fucking happening?!?!)
  • Nate Diaz / Marcus Davis
  • Nate Marquardt / Palhares
  • Jorge Rivera / Alessio Sakara
  • Joe Lauzon / Terry Etim

that's a decent card man.

I mean if Rampage/Rashad would have been booked for Boston you'd be hype but look how that turned out.

these are usually the types of cards that turn out to be the best.

Florian/Maynard is the only one I can see going either way as far as it could be exciting or it could be dull as shit.

Nate Diaz looks great at 170 and Marcus Davis is rarely in a slow fight.

Rivera/Sakara is a sleeper I think, Lauzon/Etim is a sleeper as well.

plus Phil Baroni's on the undercard.

Thanks for the info Saucy. I'm sure it will sell out.

Saucy, what are the odds of there still being tickets available after the Fight Club presale?

any idea when fight club members get their password?

got my luxury box reserved

i have a friend whos fav. fighters consist of florian/couture/baroni/davis/lauzon, hes in his glory, to each his own.

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! Beat...aw shit.

Awesome card, excited UFC is finally coming to Beantown!

Yeahhhh, I'll go for the party but not paying hundreds for a ticket, scalped or not. Actually, fuck it. I'll just tell them I know the Garv and I'll bring twenty people in for free.

really excited about this event