UFC in Colorado - Ticket Info

Good deal.

I live about 30 minutes from the Odeum Colorado. I'm thinking I can make that trip!

If you're not a fight club member, I would buy tickets during the newsletter pre-sale. Last time, the tickets went fast.

FYI - you have to go to tickethorse.com to purchase these

saucylv33 - If you're not a fight club member, I would buy tickets during the newsletter pre-sale. Last time, the tickets went fast.

I will do that. Times sure have changed. I have only been to two other shows live. UFC 33 and UFC 40. Been doing the ppv ever since. I look forward to making it back to a live show!

This is a great card for the price.

^^Agreed!

TTT

the 5 ounces of pain website reports that sherk vs. guida is scrapped.  I wonder if this is true???

saucylv33 - This is a great card.

fiXed

saucylv33 - If you're not a fight club member, I would buy tickets during the newsletter pre-sale. Last time, the tickets went fast.

Presale is broke! Says, "This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection".

The link in the newsletter that takes you to buy tickets doesn't work. You have to go to http://www.tickethorse.com/event/ultimate-fighting-championship/249 and click on Find Tickets under the Newsletter Presale wording.

This will be my kids FIRST UFC!!

I'm stoked!!!

Bringin' it back to where it started!!!

I got Section 104, Row 3.

Tix are $75 each + a ridiculous $21 in fees.

sside maurice - I got Section 104, Row 3.

Tix are $75 each + a ridiculous $21 in fees.

Shows like ROF are anywhere from $30-$80...So $100 for a UFC in your homestate is pretty good bro.

Its one of those "have to go" type of deals.

LOL

I am in section 105 row 16 seats 3&4. $150 seats. Directly behind Zuffa! Well, 16 rows behind them. lol

section 117, row 15, seats 5&6.

Ryan MacLeod - saucy where will this be shown in Canada? What channel?

We're working on it.