UFC in Dublin

I know it was mentioned in a press conference months back but has the event been made official? And if it is why is there still no word on the card itself?

In for answers

All I know is McGregor vs Cole Miller was/is rumoured to headline Phone Post 3.0

And the date of the event is the 19th July Phone Post 3.0

Ye I have my flight booked so fingers crossed they do something with this event soon! The o2 arena hasn't got anything scheduled for that week on their website but the UFC have yet to post it on theirs.... Really hoping for some big names on this card but July is a stacked month so can see the usual British name!!

Would be hoping for Bisping to headline, he wants to fight soon?

In in in.. hope we get some offical word soon.. i got an apartment booked.. cant wsit to see the UFC back on home soil.. Phone Post 3.0

UP. Hopefully hear something soon! Hoping they're just waiting on Mcgregor to be cleared to fight!

Need to know!

Notorious' Coach tweeted about July 19th (scheduled day for the card). Guessing he knows something....

Uncle Creepy v Pickett has apparently been announced!

Meh. Don't get me wrong I'd watch that fight but I'm hoping this isn't main event or co main. Phone Post 3.0

John Kavanagh has a big campaign to get Gunny on the card.
Funny-last live mma event I went to was watching Nelson fight in the basketball arena in Tallaght...tempus fugit

They'll be making announcements about the Dublin card on BT Sport tonight. Info to do with fights and tickets, apparently.

NorthernIrishZombie -

They'll be making announcements about the Dublin card on BT Sport tonight. Info to do with fights and tickets, apparently.

So jealous of the lucky ducks who get on that show =/ Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor - 
NorthernIrishZombie -

Bummed that you're not on it. Who knows, maybe someone will get injured and you can step in.

Tom Lawlor -
NorthernIrishZombie -

Get on it Tommy boy.. would love to see u scrap live.. have u a fight booked or u injured?? Phone Post 3.0

Cosuir -
Tom Lawlor -
NorthernIrishZombie -

Get on it Tommy boy.. would love to see u scrap live.. have u a fight booked or u injured?? Phone Post 3.0
Tom said that he asked to fight on the card but was told it was fully booked. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernIrishZombie -
Cosuir -
Tom Lawlor -
NorthernIrishZombie -

Tom said that he asked to fight on the card but was told it was fully booked. Phone Post 3.0
I suppose thats good news for us if the card is fully booked.. few big names in the mix and were all happy.. lets see what they announce this evening Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha.. get i there tom.. Give me a shout dude if u wanna travel North!! Phone Post 3.0

LAWLER YOU SONOFABITCH!Can I get a lock of your hair in Dublin?

When do tickets how on sale?