UFC in the Fight Pass Era

Forget superfights in the FightPass era. You'll get Conor McGregor against some guy from the crowd, the final of Tuf: Papua New Guinea, a couple of 95 pounders bopping around, a champion defending against someone coming off of a loss, a pointless rematch, a top contender against the guy ranked #82 and broads....and you'll like it.

and Twitter wars

Can't wait for 105 lbs mens division!!!! Need a bigger ring for the little dudes though.

thatdude21601 - Can't wait for 105 lbs mens division!!!! Need a bigger ring for the little dudes though.

Why bother with a ring? Just let them fight on a football field.

Don't forget the Roy Nelson division for people with over 25% body fat. Phone Post 3.0

This thread gets it.

Too much mustard on the hot dog UFC Phone Post 3.0

Great idea to grow the sport.

Everybody at work will be talking about fight pass before you know it. Phone Post 3.0

CS Raven - I have only watched about 30% of the fights since the FightPass Era began.
I used to watch 98%.

WMMA and Midget MMA and Tuffer A vs Tuffer B doesn't interest me any longer.

They lost me and my dollar.

This is about where I'm at. I try not to complain, because it seems like there are a lot of hardcore guys out there who see it as a dream that there are so many events these days. I'm not hardcore enough, i guess. There is just too much out there for me to keep up with, and the more I miss, the less I care about making sure to watch the events that are even kind of big.

I like Fight Pass but MMA is way too damn oversaturated these days. Phone Post 3.0

ufc98newb -
CS Raven - I have only watched about 30% of the fights since the FightPass Era began.
I used to watch 98%.

WMMA and Midget MMA and Tuffer A vs Tuffer B doesn't interest me any longer.

They lost me and my dollar.

This is about where I'm at. I try not to complain, because it seems like there are a lot of hardcore guys out there who see it as a dream that there are so many events these days. I'm not hardcore enough, i guess. There is just too much out there for me to keep up with, and the more I miss, the less I care about making sure to watch the events that are even kind of big.
Then why do you care? Honestly, just watch the PPV's and be happy. There is a shit-ton of boxing available to anyone who wants to watch it. However, most people just watch it once, maybe twice a year. Does that mean those other people are bigger fans than you? Absolutely. But what do you care, it's not a contest. Just make yourself happy and watch as much as you want. Phone Post 3.0

Members that suddenly sign on to the UG in the Fight Pass era will be called "Passholes".

Mike126 - You're a UFC fan. Not a mixed martial arts fan. Sorry to break it to you Phone Post 3.0

explain your viewpoint, please.

If I'm watching high school football, I don't wanna see middle school players mixed in. If I'm watching D1 college, I don't wanna see DIII mixed in. If I'm watching NFL, I don't wanna see cfl caliber guys mixed in. I also don't want to have to watch twice the amount of games to be able to keep up with the big picture. Does that make me an NFL fan, and not a football fan? Because I'm pretty sure I still enjoy watching high school football, as well.

125 weight class is already pushing it.

stevekt - Members that suddenly sign on to the UG in the Fight Pass era will be called "Passholes".
Hahahaha passholes I love it. Phone Post 3.0