Ufc in the Uk, co main??

I've been waiting for a ufc to come to the uk for a while, and hoping I'd be able to afford the tickets, hotels and travel. Now that the co main has been announced I won't be diving into my piggy bank. I love both Cub and Denis as fighters, but as a co main I personally think its a bit weak. Seeing as Siver was on the undercard for Fox how can he be co main for a ppv. I feel as though the UK and been given a watered down card. How does the rest of the uk feel about it? Phone Post

I ain't going. Is like paying premier league prices to watch league 2 football Phone Post

Clive - I ain't going. Is like paying premier league prices to watch league 2 football Phone Post

Spot on, like you said in your thread they'll bring it but names sell cards Phone Post

I went to the last one at the O2 and it had bisping/Akiyama and Hardy/Condit. Would be well pleased with anything even nearly that good to come here again but I just don't see it happening until they get a sky sports deal Phone Post

Yeah thats true, its a shame cos the mma scene in the uk is building well. Do you watch the events on espn? Im lucky that i dont have to pay ppv prices but staying up till 5am watching fights balances it out in my opinion haha. Where in the uk are you from? I'm in the sticks in North Wales. Phone Post

I think its a good card! No huge names but a title fight a possible no 1 contender co main and a load of good UK guys! Iv never been to a UFC before but i will probably travel from manchester to watch this. Phone Post

I'm in south London so it's not far for me, was really hoping for something better though. Yeh I watch on ESPN. Might just find a pub that's got it on I think Phone Post

stayrad - Can't believe you guys are complaining about getting the siver vs cub as co main.

That's the fight i wanted next for siver either cub or chad and or it to come to the UK. That's even better.

Bunch of whiny bitches here Phone Post

Haha ok mate, read back what I wrote and you might realise I'm not knocking the fight itself or am I a whining both! Both fighters will bring it I'm sure. I was saying that im not going to raid my savings to get down to watch it in London. There is no such thing as fighting for No 1 contender spot anymore Phone Post

Whining Bitch* haha Phone Post

Clive - I ain't going. Is like paying premier league prices to watch league 2 football Phone Post

. Phone Post

The UFC is like a dolphin. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Enjoy your card and dont forget to throw some fish while you are there.

My apologies I thought this card was a ppv, it's Fuel 7 or something. The card looks pretty great too. I won't be travelling down to London tho but I will be happy watching it at home and getting to bed at a decent hour haha Phone Post