UFC in Tulsa

UFC hits the BOK Center on August 23 for a FS1 card.

TTT Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

Great news for Tulsa. Any word on the card yet? Phone Post 3.0

Who's getting a shot at OMAs strap live and only on fight pass? Phone Post 3.0

Unify the belts! OMA™ vs. whoever has the UFC strap in the same weight class.

MMA Playwright - Unify the belts! OMA™ vs. whoever has the UFC strap in the same weight class.
I'll sign a petition for this Phone Post 3.0

I knew moving to Tulsa would have something positive! Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Awwww shit Tul$a Phone Post 3.0

First at the BOK Center on June 27 is BattleGrounds MMA with the return of the 1 night, 8 man, single elimination tournament with $50,000 to the champion.

We'll be there every 3 months with an 8 fighter tournament.

That's 3 badass, national level cards within 4 months in Tulsa.

I've been lobbying HARD inside the UFC since 2009 to get this event to Tulsa. I'm looking forward to Tulsa holding down a spot on the MMA map from this point forward!

http://m.ticketmaster.com/event/20004C74D9556AA5 Phone Post 3.0

Topsyjt - Great news for Tulsa. Any word on the card yet? Phone Post 3.0
They haven't started on the card yet. Would be great to see Wiman back in action at home if he's healthy again.

Munoz and DC have a huge following here. Phone Post 3.0

i wonder if jim ross will be there

gotta have Hendricks, DC, Munoz, Rosholt and all the other Oklahoma State boys there representin' Phone Post 3.0

Well there goes a lot of my tax return! Phone Post 3.0

Rosholt for sure. Fight night event so no johnny. Brian foster would be another candidate. Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Gunnz - gotta have Hendricks, DC, Munoz, Rosholt and all the other Oklahoma State boys there representin' Phone Post 3.0
Didn't even think about Jared - they def need to get him on the card. Johny will be in attendance for sure, especially if Jared is on. He's going to have to fight more aggressively on his next fight for sure. Phone Post 3.0

jhudson84 - Rosholt for sure. Fight night event so no johnny. Brian foster would be another candidate. Phone Post 3.0
Foster hasn't been on roster for some time. Phone Post 3.0

BurnMyEyes - i wonder if jim ross will be there
Just text him. 100% for sure will be there. Phone Post 3.0

Foster hasn't been on the roster but is a Tulsa area native and has done well since his medical release. He's fighting June 6th in ft Smith AR Phone Post 3.0