UFC iran 12 at 2015/01/15

Hespect Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious. How come Zuffa lawyers have not yet flown to Iran to try to put an end to UFC Iran through the Iranian court system? Are they cowards or what is the deal?

UncleChael - I'm curious. How come Zuffa lawyers have not yet flown to Iran to try to put an end to UFC Iran through the Iranian court system? Are they cowards or what is the deal?

I think they're somewhat attached to the idea of not being brutally beheaded.

frankiscool - 

dana white wishes he could dress with this much style and carry himself with this much class.

MMA Playwright - 
UncleChael - I'm curious. How come Zuffa lawyers have not yet flown to Iran to try to put an end to UFC Iran through the Iranian court system? Are they cowards or what is the deal?

I think they're somewhat attached to the idea of not being brutally beheaded.

Lol. You believe in too much Jewish media lies.

Soccer kicks allowed, no "supplement" testing

So In

Khosh Amadid Dehghani! Good to hear that UFC iran is still going strong!

Dear Dehghani, when we getting iRAN Fight Pass homie?

UFC USA can learn a lot from UFC Iran.

I never miss a UFC Iran PPV, they're a lot more brutal and violent than the softened UFC USA 'mainstreamed' product.

This is as real as it gets guys!

Boners Touching - UFC USA can learn a lot from UFC Iran.

I never miss a UFC Iran PPV, they're a lot more brutal and violent than the softened UFC USA 'mainstreamed' product.

This is as real as it gets guys!
UFC USA < UFC Iran

How nuts would Dana go off we all just referred to Dana's brand as UFC USA, to differentiate it from the real deal UFC Iran Phone Post 3.0

fuck

it worked!

eureka!

congratulations dehghani!

Harmon Whistler - This will be my first UFC Iran event, what should I expect?

You can expect Canada has 6 CF-18's over there doing missions! Stay safe!

U guys should sign Bob Sapp vs Giant Silva. Phone Post 3.0

Master Ali Dehghani Sheeva in the house, how have you been my good friend? Any plans for visiting the USA soon? What have you been up to since university? Are you still strengthening your neck by hanging from a rope with a loop at the end?

TTT 4 dawley