Ali dehghani sheeva
iranian MMA UFC Vale Tudo president
UFC www.ufciran.com www.ufciran.ir
MMA iran www.mixedmartialarts.ir
Vale tudo iran www.valetudo.ir

Dafuq Phone Post

Dehghani,

Dear Dehghani, Thank you.

I would just love to attend a UFC Iran event at some point.

dehghani - Ali dehghani sheeva
iranian MMA UFC Vale Tudo president
UFC www.ufciran.com www.ufciran.ir
MMA iran www.mixedmartialarts.ir
Vale tudo iran www.valetudo.ir
Now that I'm in Kuwait I must get picture with you!! Phone Post 3.0

When is the next event scheduled? Phone Post

!??? ????? ??????!

Thank you for being MMA pioneer, you are the Mr. Dana White of Iran!  (Or Dana is Mr.  Ali Dehghani Sheeva of USA!)  I look forward to watching videos of your UFC Vale Tudo MMA Free Fighting Grappling NHB Street Fighting Championship events.  How can cowardly Anderson Silva be the best if he does not fight UFC Iran for World Chamionship, his heart is full of fear and his pants are full of urine.  In UFC America fighters can run like little girls without testicles, is fucking bullshit.   I like UFC Iran because of tiny cage, there is nowhere to run.  They fight like real men, real blood, just bleed!  

I also want to buy the poster for UFC Iran 10.  When is UFC Iran 11?

!?? ??????

too bad he aint real...

Is are you ready for to sign UFCIran guestbook you click for this page the following http://ufciran.20m.com/fsguest.html

Dehghani dear deghani. Good to see you around and you need to post more often. Also, if Dana is granted a free business account Dehghani certainly deserves one too.

Praise Ali dehghani sheeva

voorhees - too bad he aint real...

There is picture of great fighter champion Mr. Jeff Monson appointed to front of internet page. Is you say Monson not real as well? For if Mr. Jeff Monson is real, and picture thus accepted with camera device, who is to say Mr. Ali Deghani Sheeva also not real? Is camera device faking? I believe no such fake camera exist on market.

He returns! Phone Post 3.0

Father Uncle Juju - 

!??? ????? ??????!

Thank you for being MMA pioneer, you are the Mr. Dana White of Iran!  (Or Dana is Mr.  Ali Dehghani Sheeva of USA!)  I look forward to watching videos of your UFC Vale Tudo MMA Free Fighting Grappling NHB Street Fighting Championship events.  How can cowardly Anderson Silva be the best if he does not fight UFC Iran for World Chamionship, his heart is full of fear and his pants are full of urine.  In UFC America fighters can run like little girls without testicles, is fucking bullshit.   I like UFC Iran because of tiny cage, there is nowhere to run.  They fight like real men, real blood, just bleed!  

I also want to buy the poster for UFC Iran 10.  When is UFC Iran 11?

!?? ??????

I buy too poster of UFC Iran #10, if I give more do I get free chicken in mail? Many thanks.

voorhees - too bad he aint real...

Do not listen this fucking bullshit, user "voorhees", he is dick head, dirty little piece of shit, inside hi mouth and pussy.  

IS there a Iran Microsoft and Iran Facebook as well?

Get your own names man. It aint hard to come up with something.

Kings21 - IS there a Iran Microsoft and Iran Facebook as well?

Request for immediate freeze/ban of this poster. Promoter bashing is not allowed per TOS friend.

The legend has returned!! All hail Dehghani!! Phone Post 3.0

LILBROCK - 
Kings21 - IS there a Iran Microsoft and Iran Facebook as well?

Request for immediate freeze/ban of this poster. Promoter bashing is not allowed per TOS friend.

Cry me a river.

WELL WELL WELL

It's about time that the illustrious Deghani Ali Sheeva shows his face on the UG.

Are the reports I am recieving from my office in Lhasa Tibet true? That UFC Iran fighters still continue to "dojo storm" our Ballet Tudo academy in Tehran?

If so, I am thoroughly appalled that UFC Iran Fighters are attacking our complex, ripping our tights, pulling down our tutu's and... is this for real? STEALING OUR BALLET XXL Heavy Duty Strength Cups? You know the ones that make your groin look like an OG'ers?

Mr. Deghani, I implore you to investigate these cables I have been receiving from my Ballet Tudo student in Tehran. While we do not embrace the hazing ritual of dojo storming, if these reports turn out to be true I will have but no choice to "green light" our best and brightest Ballet Tudo students and all will see just how superior of a disciple Ballet Tudo is to UFC Iran Vale Tudo.

This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man. We don't want to, but you may find your fine Persian training carpeted micturated upon!