UFC is a fringe sport and a joke

No major sport would ban a major reporter for breaking news.

Until Dana White and the UFC grow the fuck up and treat the media with respect, they will remain a fringe joke.

My interest has been fading in the sport for a couple of years now. This is the moment I boycott.

I hope this blows the fuck up in Danas face Phone Post 3.0

Ufc isn't a sport. But I agree with the other part

TakinAllFades -

I knew this would be one of the first replies. I disagree. The UFC is the face of the sport. Maybe calling it a sport is wrong. But referring to the NHL as speaking for a sport is fine, same with the nfl or nba.

The UFC IS mma Phone Post 3.0

Ufc isn't a sport. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Ufc isn't a sport. Phone Post 3.0
I'd have to agree. Phone Post 3.0

UFC isn't a sport. Phone Post 3.0

It's definitely not a sport. It's a company, nothing more. Phone Post 3.0

im_MLT -
TakinAllFades -

I knew this would be one of the first replies. I disagree. The UFC is the face of the sport. Maybe calling it a sport is wrong. But referring to the NHL as speaking for a sport is fine, same with the nfl or nba.

And yet, it's not a sport. You can say "the UFC is MMA" in the metaphorical sense, but in the much more accurate literal sense, no it is not. Phone Post 3.0

Last I checked, UFC still not a sport. Phone Post 3.0

im_MLT -
TakinAllFades -

I trane ufc

Hi, Ariel. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed with the above.

This cage fighting spectacle is prize fighting, and nothing more. No amount of corporate PC and conformity makes it a sport.

The biggest event in MMA history and they're importing WWE character in order to make it worthwhile.

The biggest draw in the company is again scheduled for a bout where he is not defending his championship.

This is essentially WWE but without as much pre determined.

That said, last night's event was excellent. Lets hope the next one is not another dud

Hey dumbass UFC is not a sport Phone Post 3.0